Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"If it’s not too off topic has anyone considered beyond meat..." Yes, it is definitely too off topic, so this Beyond Meat post and all responses - y'all know better - ended up in the dustbin.

And @Artful Dodger is right: time to stop the on topic but endless discussion about Apple and the off topic discussion about real estate value.

The drop happened when there was lower volume and the hedge funds could attack. The attack was basically halted by closing time, but not enough buy action to increase SP. All in all the shorts paid a lot to push the stock down.
Yeah, then the Macros dumped at 14:42 after the OIC shat upon the China trade deal:

NASDAQ-100.chart.2019-11-07.png

Too bad nobody discussed it here for an hour afterward. Too busy making Unreal Esate rants. Very poor behavior in here this afternoon. :oops:

Last edited:
How does this, or the other FIFTY posts on real estate, effect TSLA?

PAGING @MODS! It's bad enough we have dozens of responses to obvious newbie trolls, but the incessant back and forth on UNRELATED topics like Apple and Real Estate is choking this thread again.

Any wonder why we're at 100K comments now? Please delete this comment with all the other off-topic detritus of the day.

And there were just TWO comments attempting to analyse the $6 drop in SP. No reasonable explanation until 9 min before the market closed. EMBARASSING!

I’ve said this before regarding the topic of Apple. Not sure why this nonsense keeps coming back here every so often.

BTW, TSLA lost steam in the afternoon from the day’s high just like the majority of the market. It was plainly visible the rally couldn’t keep going north.

Reactions: UncaNed
I’ve said this before regarding the topic of Apple. Not sure why this nonsense keeps coming back here every so often.

BTW, TSLA lost steam in the afternoon from the day’s high just like the majority of the market. It was plainly visible the rally couldn’t keep going north.

Two steps up and one step back is normal, and healthy if you ask me (even when magnified by manipulators). The stock can catch some breath before resuming its climb.

Feeling good about today’s move - I think it was only partially juiced by the trade developments - it was continuation from yesterday’s positive Tesla specific news.

(Agree that real estate doesn’t belong in this thread - have deleted my previous post on it - but probably worth its own thread on a Tesla forum given the big changes possible tor real estate values when Tesla achieves full regulator approved unsupervised autonomy. The choice of where one lives changes dramatically when they can do other things other than driving on their commute - sleep, eat, workout, entertain, work - so much so that people won’t care about living 1 hour commute away from work)

And another big news alert about a fatal crash in LA that involved a Tesla... more info coming:

Woman Killed, Another In Critical Condition After Van Nuys Crash Involving Tesla

Looks like the person who died was in the other car (with the tent being next to that car). It also looks like it suffered more damage, on the right side.

The Model 3 seems to have been driving westward on Roscoe Blvd. when the other car crossed that road towards Hayvenhurst Ave. The Tesla impacted the car on the right side. One of them must have run a red light.

Looks like the person who died was in the other car (with the tent being next to that car). It also looks like it suffered more damage.

The Model 3 seems to have been driving on Roscoe Blvd. when the other car crossed the road towards Hayvenhurst Ave. and impacted that car on the right side. Did one of them run a red light?
That's more than I had seen so far. I doubt it would have been newsworthy if a Tesla was not involved.

That's more than I had seen so far. I doubt it would have been newsworthy if a Tesla was not involved.

That's a given. I mean c'mon, look at the tags that CBS filed it under:

upload_2019-11-7_14-58-31.png

Edit: I tried every other manufacturer I could think of with the tag "(Manufacturer)-crash" and none of the others brought up anything.

Anyone here have small kids in the car while charging sometimes? I was thinking maybe Tesla should add Disney+ to the streaming service lineup in the car.

Disclaimer: Sold some TSLA shares ~300 from trading account earlier in the day and bought DIS.
Disney+ is good for those with kids but I'd also like to also vote for a Movies Anywhere service, preferably Vudu as that would let me access anything I have in Movies Anywhere and the now-defunct (and not all yet transferable to MA due to reasons but still available in Vudu) Ultraviolet libraries... There are many options for MA playback services, but Vudu is my preferred because it was connected to both MA and Ultraviolet and thus has "everything" I ever had digitally.