Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hard to tell whether you are joking - but there's several factors here:
  • The winter has started with very mild weather in Germany, and it's still not freezing cold in Brandenburg. Even firs need several days of low temperatures to become dormant, and it's best to cut trees when they are dormant. Frozen ground is also easier to work on with heavy machinery.
  • The initial land purchase contract of Tesla got delayed, and the overall permitting process is unlikely to be done by January - if it's done by spring that will be a small German miracle already IMHO, so it doesn't really matter whether the area is cleared in December or January.
  • I presume there's different levels of mine sweeping quality: one declares it safe to walk and drive over, but to make sure it can be used for deep foundation construction it has to be cleared more thoroughly, mapping and destroying any intact underground bunkers, etc. Literally all of Brandenburg state is a live ammunition hazard zone - Berlin was one of the most bombed areas in WWII, it was the target of over 360 bombing raids over a ~5 years time-span, i.e. a bombing every 5 days - and almost daily bombing runs in 1944-1945. Actual risk is relatively low (but not zero) after 70+ years, but the area has to be declared safe for construction.
  • These guys will take care of it:
    • EMEUBpjWoAE-VK_

Guys, don't worry about this whole mine sweeping thing. I have plenty of experience in this area, I'll take care of it.

IMG_2867.0.png

Funny thing is, my intra-day chart feed shows we blew through $390 15 minutes ago!

But that wasn't reflected in the chart until we blew through again.
So it wasn't just me? Oh well, it is updating now.

So $408 by Friday? That is my personal ten bagger mark for my stock position.

Not sure "touching" of $390 is possible normally, due to 2+ years worth of stop-loss orders right above the all-time-high.

But ... TSLA is not a normal stock. :D

Not sure $390 was crossed: the "ask" touched $390, but not the "bid". There was a 120k shares spike - I think there's much more between $390 and $410. :D

These aged well today. ;)

The last time Tesla reached these highs, it quickly got cut in half

What these analysts are missing is that every time Tesla rejected from these levels before there was a huge event that caused the sell off. The four times we were at or near these levels the sell offs were caused by: Model 3 delays (twice), funding secured, Q1 2019 deliveries. There's no catalyst for a sell off now.