Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh no guys, the shorts have uncovered super real evidence that the FBI is investigating Tesla for doing stuff with the cartels! The jig is up!

To carry forward the analogy, the smart ones need to convince the dumb ones that the ship is in fact not sinking...while they quietly slip away to the life boats.
Now the big problem is when they lower the life boat into the water the shorts already in the water will swamp the boat and capsize it. They have to wait for all of them to drown first. If they wait that long the ship might have already sunk... not looking good.

the last time Tesla reached these highs, they were delivering 20,000 vehicles per year, not 100,000 vehicles per quarter.

Again, no. The last time Tesla reached these highs was the twelfth of never.

And that's before accounting for the increased share count since the last time they were 'close.'

Guys, don't worry about this whole mine sweeping thing. I have plenty of experience in this area, I'll take care of it.

IMG_2867.0.png

I feel I have to interject here.

That was obviously not a mine. (3,1) was logically clear, and that would make (2,1) and (2,2) logically clear. (3,3) is logically clear and would leave a 50-50 guess on (2,3) to show which are the clear spaces in the top left. The rest of the displayed grid is rapidly solvable as well.