Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just imagine what a long emotional journey this has been :D
phew.png

Well, I _love_ your confidence, as your order is only for single day, not “Good to Canceled” and will be delightfully tickled pink and purple polka dotted if TSLA hits $420.69 today!
(Daughter: “dad, did you use espresso in the coffee maker?!!”)
Ha, was wondering if anyone would pick up on that. I changed it to 60 days and so far (6 minutes in) it hasn't taken so it looks like FC was correct.
To one of the above points about "why"? I wondered a bit myself but I see it as a sign of solidarity to the cause of supporting the mission in a cohesive group think that was affected in some way either financially or emotionally during a very trying time.
It's a sign of solidarity that we deserve to be allowed the pleasure of this simple gesture that says "FU" to all the haters, shorts, money grubbing big oil, big auto, corrupt politicians and CEO's.
It's not going to make a physical difference one bit but validates our perseverance and unwavering belief in what's right.

Model S: 370 miles
Taycan: 201 miles
EQC: 168 miles*

Apologies if covered over the weekend, but holy cow -- I knew the EQC was going to be bad (there were plenty of indications) but at least the Taycan has its performance as a fall back. What has the EQC got?

Alex on Twitter

* granted that is apparently observed so maybe it will do better on the EPA, but I wouldn't expect it to gain much even if it does

US millionaires are a very diversified group. Lots of old money as well as new money, spread around the country.

Tesla doesn’t yet appeal to such a diversified demographic. Half of Tesla’s sales are in just one state: California.

China, whose millionaire class is mostly new, urban-concentrated money, has 5 times the number of millionaires than California.

There is a new group of millionaires that is spread all over the world and getting bigger every day... "TSLA millionaires" :)

I admit to being somewhat confused about today's market action: I thought this short week was supposed to be lower volume?

Not that I'm complaining -- fourth consecutive intraday all time high and possibly fourth consecutive all time high at close -- but am I right that normally this would be a low volume week? Or is that for tomorrow only?

I think the recent rise plus the pending P&D report plus short stop loss plus margin calls plus covering will keep us at these levels or higher until the News arrives.

I think the recent rise plus the pending P&D report plus short stop loss plus margin calls plus covering will keep us at these levels or higher until the News arrives.
Hard to say.

End of year profit taking for window dressing of hedgefunds may influence the stock price. Or low volume between X-mas and New Year. Or just general profit taking at prices over ATH.

Okay we have the following people signed up to buy one or more shares at $420.69.

Rammstein
Jo-
Unpilot
SW2Fiddler
shrspeedblade
keydriver
copyhacker
Don TLR
Calibear1
Lessmore
pnungesser
Dreadnought
Todesbuckler
dww12
EV forever
Queeg500
cohiba
anthonyj
InDaClub
bz51
pekap
Dysong1
winfield100
davecolene0606
Navin
Duffer
2virgule5
studiodb

Who else is going to join us?
O’K, so if we all just put in a market buy order for $420.69 now, Would the share price not go to $420.69 now?

• Funny
Reactions: Artful Dodger