Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh, sheesh! Ask them to put little mudflaps on the fenders and don't worry about it. I've been driving my Stealth P3D primarily on a highway that is the most expensive in the state to keep open in the winter due to the amount of crap they think they need to layer on the road and it hasn't caused an issue yet - the car still looks great. And that's without ANY mudflaps. I just wax the paint a few times a year. If it needs to be repainted in 10 to 15 years, I'll get a quality paint job.
Unless paint has changed a great deal since I last had anything to do with it, the only "quality" paint job is one where you strip the car to the frame, acid dip it, and then paint it using a method similar to the factory. This will cost way more than PPF. Any other paint job is sub par at best.

IMG_9553.jpg
IMG_9553.jpg

Has it been posted that Tesla China is offering 'contactless test drives' to its potential customers? My mandarin is extremely limited, so maybe someone else can better explain how this works? @Causalien @kengchang @Mars ☰mperor

Tesla Chinese Ad: Contactless Test Drive in Coronavirus Season : teslamotors
It means test drive without direct contact with any people. You go to a test drive site and all are remotely controlled except the test drive itself. You have one hour to do the drive and cannot get out of the car during the test drive. The car is disinfected after each test drive. China has been taking extraordinary measures to avoid directly contact between strangers as much as possible. People are getting very creative over there. It seems worded.