Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have never slept better in a downturn ... been adding 10 shares per buy and will continue as long as possible....this is over the last few weeks....dollar cost averaging works
I started when we breached the capital raise price of $726...
$ 725.00
$ 683.95
$ 690.00
$ 601.00
$ 563.00
it looks like i will be getting some at $4XX soon... my Avg purchase price has been inching up from ~$250-$325 but that is to be expected since TSLA has been revalued ....

almost at my TSLA share goal... ... unfortunately it had to happen this way ...with a deadly virus

Shorts are piling in and magnifying China FSD chip issue with help of media. Lets see if tomorrow/monday Model Y deliveries will break them. And we need these Italian recovored cases get rising.

At this time, I believe the Italians will have to look after themselves. What I am wondering about is how the USA will fare in the the next few weeks.

As for China and HW3, I have this comment:
Lars Kr. Lundin on Twitter

Reactions: Lessmog and AZRI11
what happened in AH? all stocks are free falling.

Reeks of highly aggressive attempt at manipulation. Someone(s) was shorting a lot of stocks in the low liquidity aftermarket likely on the hopes that they could influence futures to open down big. Futures opened up and are roughly flat now but the stocks haven’t recovered. Imagine they will converge (hopefully to where futures are!).

Surprisingly the Disneyland closure did nothing to Disney stocks..lol. All my tech stocks tanked 7% however so who knows.

Just a guess, but indexes didn't hold their critical levels before close and further economic shocks - ie., Disneyland closure.

I'm honestly wondering why Disney AH is only down 2% after announcing closing its parks and TSLA is down almost 8% with no announcement.

I sold all of my Tesla shares today. Nice profit, but not nearly as great as it would have been, if I had been wise enough to sell a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, the coronavirus suddenly arose out of left field to upset both my technical and fundamental analysis. I'll consider whether to get back in after the dust appears to have begun to settle.