Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

lklundin

Oct 10, 2014
Bavaria
Shorts are piling in and magnifying China FSD chip issue with help of media. Lets see if tomorrow/monday Model Y deliveries will break them. And we need these Italian recovored cases get rising.

At this time, I believe the Italians will have to look after themselves. What I am wondering about is how the USA will fare in the the next few weeks.

As for China and HW3, I have this comment:
Lars Kr. Lundin on Twitter

Reactions: Lessmog and AZRI11

InstiTes

Apr 13, 2019
East Coast
what happened in AH? all stocks are free falling.

Reeks of highly aggressive attempt at manipulation. Someone(s) was shorting a lot of stocks in the low liquidity aftermarket likely on the hopes that they could influence futures to open down big. Futures opened up and are roughly flat now but the stocks haven’t recovered. Imagine they will converge (hopefully to where futures are!).

JusRelax

Apr 24, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Surprisingly the Disneyland closure did nothing to Disney stocks..lol. All my tech stocks tanked 7% however so who knows.

Just a guess, but indexes didn't hold their critical levels before close and further economic shocks - ie., Disneyland closure.

I'm honestly wondering why Disney AH is only down 2% after announcing closing its parks and TSLA is down almost 8% with no announcement.

Curt Renz

Mar 5, 2013
USA
I sold all of my Tesla shares today. Nice profit, but not nearly as great as it would have been, if I had been wise enough to sell a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, the coronavirus suddenly arose out of left field to upset both my technical and fundamental analysis. I'll consider whether to get back in after the dust appears to have begun to settle.

Joe F

Disruption is hard.
Sep 19, 2016
Outside Philly
The township I live in in Pennsylvania, Montgomery, is ordering mass closings of all non critical infrastructure establishments for 2 weeks. It's a good thing IMHO. Local stores are stripped bare of many items. We've been stocking up for 2 weeks now and are prepared to hunker down. I have enough projects around the house to keep me busy if I can stop watching TSLA and catching those falling knives, which I figure is better than trying to catch a rapidly rising rocket ship.

PA Governor Tom Wolf states: "all critical infrastructure will remain open, including all health care facilities, gas stations, grocery stores, government and mass transit."

Wolf says Montgomery County is the epicenter of the COVID-19 outbreak where there are 13 of the state’s 22 cases. Among the cases are a doctor and a police officer — people with broad contacts in the community.

“The goal is not to shut anybody down, the goal is to keep Pennsylvania safe and by taking action, decisive action to mitigate, we’re moving beyond simply containing,” Wolf said.

The governor’s closing order covers places like the King of Prussia Mall and theater, Suburban Square and the Ardmore train station.

Any state employee traveling in and out of Montgomery County is now being directed to work remotely.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC