Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sales data from Europe looks like a strong finish so far.

In the first two months of Q2, 5,648 Teslas were delivered in Europe. For the whole quarter, Troy estimated recently 10,759 units (Hence, he expects June volume to be around 90% of the combined volume of April and May).

Data from Netherlands, Spain and Norway shows that June deliveries so far are around 138% of the combined volume of April and May:
View attachment 558552
I expect -- and I'm looking forward to -- an intervention on CNBC today from Gordon Johnson (a highly-principled, honest analyst), where he will of course correct the wrong comments he made yesterday about the failing Tesla deliveries in Europe in Q2, and he will of course apologise for potentially misleading the investors. Of course.

I expect -- and I'm looking forward to -- an intervention on CNBC today from Gordon Johnson (a highly-principled, honest analyst), where he will of course correct the wrong comments he made yesterday about the failing Tesla deliveries in Europe in Q2, and he will of course apologise for potentially misleading the investors. Of course.

The philosophical case could be made that apologies are superfluous when no one listens to you anyway. ;)

Got rating change alert from my IB app. Seems one analyst changed TSLA from outperform to buy. Does anyone know which one?

Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 6.30.03 AM.png

All these island people, you're gonna need a BEB. I know I need a boat soon and cannot bring myself to gas anything. I did the sailing thing for a few years... I need a few more knots myself. I might have to make one - what a fun project that would be!
Just a quick reply from next day (struggling with the flow):
Candela Speed Boats – Electric Foiling Boats from Sweden
It's an electric hydrofoil, batteries from BMW i3 and some electronics from Tesla S/X. Made in Sweden. Not cheap, but as a member of Tesla Club Sweden one is eligible for a 200kSEK rebate until 1 July ... :eek:

GoJo:
"Will clean out your account as if it never existed".
GoJo.jpg