Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mnuchin officially rejects offer to "split the difference" on stimulus. So much for an afternoon macro bump.

We are very likely fools yet again this summer for looking at TSLA all day while everyone else is at the beach for all of August. I'm out!
Pics at the beach or it never happened! Plus...you will probably be at the beach with your laptop looking at TSLA all day...so in reality, the only thing that would have changed is your location...cuz you will be doing the same SH** all day!!!

Mnuchin officially rejects offer to "split the difference" on stimulus. So much for an afternoon macro bump.

We are very likely fools yet again this summer for looking at TSLA all day while everyone else is at the beach for all of August. I'm out!

Some of us are still wage slaves. Would be great to own a condo on the beach. Hope tsla helps me get there.

Pics at the beach or it never happened! Plus...you will probably be at the beach with your laptop looking at TSLA all day...so in reality, the only thing that would have changed is your location...cuz you will be doing the same SH** all day!!!

Gotta love a COVID-Free meal as I check TSLA. :p
116581060_2329284664032214_3628497192001331368_n.jpg

FWIW, I was just on the phone with eTrade, discussing their Line of Credit program.

They allow borrowing up to 65% of current stock value, but less than that if you're over 80% concentrated into a single stock.

It was news to me that S&P 500 inclusion determines the penalty: -10% for stocks in the index, and -20% if they are not.

What I thought was most interesting, however, was that my consultant said, "...And of course, I'm sure that Tesla must be in the S&P 500 by now."

I just love love love hearing that.

Spending as much time here as I do, it's easy to feel like the whole world is acutely aware of Tesla's prospects, and that everyone is already actively engaged in either fighting for or against us.

Seen though that lens, anything negative can look like a conspiracy, and all good news appears already "priced in", but the truth is that there is still a HUGE number of potential investors and financial professionals out there who we have yet to surprise:

- People who know nothing about our potential index announcement
- People who know nothing about battery day
- People who know nothing about Tesla Energy
- People who know nothing about Model Y
- People who know nothing about Semi
- People who know nothing about FSD
- People who know nothing about China, or Berlin, or Austin

And, even more people who don't yet know the first thing about EVs.

There are real baddies out there spending significant time and money in opposition to our shared goals, but as long as there are still people making ill-informed assumptions about Tesla, we have plenty of fuel for our continued rise.

Bullish AF

@Sudre called it, looks like a juicy fight for $1450 into the close...

Edit: well not much of a fight in the end, but a nice strong close all in all, with some volume finally turning up and 22 bucks gain for the week.

A lot better than it looked an hour back, and bullish for Monday. Just need one of those typical 10% Mondays to put us back to where we should be, $1600 and above!

Last edited: