Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

As always ;)

BTW:
Tesla Model 3 Consumer Satisfaction In Germany — The Good & The Bad | CleanTechnica

To do that, I’m listing all quotes from new owners that I could find in two segments, one for the positive and one for the negative experiences.

The translation of those quotes has been done without any changes, interpretations, or additions and to my best knowledge. Each quote is from a different person and published in writing on social media.

I’ll start with the positive comments.

Positive quotes from Germans driving their own Model 3:

“It is a dream. Pure madness. I love this car. The trip from SeC to my home was like a dream come true. Every darn minute of the almost 3 years, every cent of almost €60k, every second in the waiting queue of the hotline every little joy ahead it was ALL worth it.”

“Even if nerves are blank at times … to be frank, **** the bad feelings. Be just happy it is the time. Can’t give you more for the road. Simply enjoy the happiness before.”

“The first driving impressions are overwhelming. I thought first they gave me the Performance as a present”

“The car is madness. Have unspooled the first 300km. Such a hammer vehicle!!”

“I do not know how many times I can say, thank you Elon. This car is more than amazing. 230 km/h on German Autobahn is like riding a bullet! **** off all haters!!

“This car is mega (…) I still get frightened each time I accelerate”

“Have since days a moronic continuous smile in my face when I only imagine the acceleration.And I drive only and mainly just in ‘casual’ mode.

“Also, all well with me. No scratches (OK, one mini scratch on the hood, that was recorded). Inside and outside all is wonderfully manufactured. There is nothing to blat.

“The drivetrain is simply a dream. Something like abnormal and a high-grade controllable power and such an absolute instant response, in comparison with other electric powertrains that I drove since I never experienced this. The drivetrain alone justifies the purchase. At this present moment, simply without alternative and unrivaled.”

“I did expect that the chassis will not be fully on German premium level. That I can tick off though. The chassis is brilliant. Awesome reserves, superior absorption, very agile, in my assessment absolutely not too ‘bony’, without meaningless hardness, despite 20”. Drives like a Samurai-sword through corners, the corner speed you can drive controlled are simply abnormal.”

“This car is madness. Workmanship inside 1a, outside 1b but still nothing to complain.“

“Subsequent quickly checked the car. Gaps and overall workmanship absolutely alright. Great design, great color a top car.”

“What can I say? The car is a hammer, much better than what I expected. That easy in handling and still so terrific to drive. Brilliant, the waiting was worth it.”

“A dream, I did not think it will go that high as the P90D that I test drove but it is similar. Cool!”

“Don’t get the grin out of my face anymore! What a wicket car”

“I have to say a fat thank you to Tesla and to the Service Center in Feldkirchen. My car was perfectly delivered”

“The first drive was madness, in particular, the acceleration of the M3P is simply just sick”

“The Model 3 Performance goes like hell”

“WOW, I am a bullet!” (child — 2.5 years old)

“The car is yet madness. Indeed a marvel of software and battery in combination with dedicated range.”

“All in all I am positively surprised about the quality. Everything fits (paint, gaps, alu skirting, seats + cover, impermeableness, wind noise, AP, etcetera.) All a tick better than the MS.”

“Did get my Model 3 yesterday in Weinstadt. All went super, the car was in a super condition, one small issue was directly notified by a very nice associate and documented. (small paint bubble). Otherwise, everything with the car is all right. No rattle, super silent – even above 150km/h and the powertrain is madness…. can’t complain…”

Negative quotes from Germans driving their own Model 3:

None.

If you ask yourself now why there are no negative quotes listed at all, then it is because I did not find in all of my daily profound searches a single negative customer quote.

All negative comments without exception are from before the car was in the hands of the customer, before it was seen in person, and before the car was driving from the delivery center parking lot with the owner smiling at the steering wheel.

We are at the low range of the trading range. On Friday - I took off all hedges and purchased leaps. Let’s do this. Rolling out consumer reports was a novelty of sorts. Once people realize Tesla is doing just fine and will be making cash bond payment on Friday - sun should come out if not sooner due to China trade news.

I mean not just China.

Can you imagine - in any other country - something like this happening ? Where journalists, politicians and others take pot shots and hope a promising new domestic manufacturer who is mainly competing with foreign companies fails ?

Also, shows how bad silicon valley is when it comes to lobbying. For the money they spend on soda for employees they can get some useful things done in Washington DC. Lobbying remains the highest ROI activity any company can undertake - as they say - our congress has the best politicians money can buy.
We methodically destroy our own international relations in a similar manner. It's almost as if some historic enemy has taken over our own government or something, isn't it?

Is this system for X & S or only for Model 3?
For every Tesla. It's always been there (at least it's always been their for my built in Feb 2013 S85), I don't know if it's in the Signature Teslas first hand, but I would assume it would be). Probably not in the Roadster, but there are other ways to capture the Roadster logs.

• Informative
Reactions: UncaNed and MP3Mike
We are at the low range of the trading range. On Friday - I took off all hedges and purchased leaps. Let’s do this. Rolling out consumer reports was a novelty of sorts. Once people realize Tesla is doing just fine and will be making cash bond payment on Friday - sun should come out if not sooner due to China trade news.
Wait, what? When did Tesla announce they were paying their bond off? Is this a meme?

Wait, what? When did Tesla announce they were paying their bond off? Is this a meme?

Tesla *has to* pay their 1 Mar bonds off by Friday. They could do it even sooner, if they wanted.

That doesn't mean we'll find out instantaneously. Although with how much of a big deal it is, I expect the news to break very quickly.