Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me. Will have it added at no cost to me (bought FSD) and it will (should?) greatly improve EAP as it stands now.

Also, firmly believe bits of FSD will be enabled over time, and it will only be due to HW3 improvements. Love me stop light/sign and speed limit being finally added...

Complete FSD can take a back seat for now. :)
I'm with you, but whenever people were speculating about this being FSD all I could think was that Elon already said that was years away.

I don't have a source to cite (can't be bothered to look, sorry) but Musk already said more summon features had received regulatory approval so I was waiting for that to come out in an update. Quite likely today, along with SR.

Reactions: Joe F
Elon changed his profile picture on twitter!

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2019-02-28 om 22.42.33.png
    Schermafbeelding 2019-02-28 om 22.42.33.png
    554 KB · Views: 67
Wait, I believe the ARK assessment regarding FSD's influence on the TSLA SP takes into account the time it takes to get regulatory approval in order to make money on a FSD taxi service.
Yes. So for people who buy right now this will not be a major deciding factor / game changer.
1-2 years down the road may be. It's SR.
Although with S/X included, might be battery changes too.

I sold my July and August calls that I bought this week and last at the end of day for a nice profit. I also bought some 325 weekly calls this morning when the duckery was going on with the share price and sold them too at end of day (1.37 to 3.34). Then I bought a few 335-350 calls for giggles. And still holding core position and leaps. Debating whether to add some shares here after hours. We received some new information that strongly implies M3 update and possibly others. The question is how much will that really move the price. If this gaps up tomorrow, that is two gaps now (including the one at 297), along with death cross, and SEC case. Will we get maybe just one more opportunity to add again at ~300 or is this truly lift off? Oh my, first world problems. What am I going to do? :confused:

Also bought some 280 and 290 puts. I always buy puts on Wed/Thurs, cause with TSLA you never know, and the s%$# usually occurs on Thursday/Friday with Tesla (like Joe Rogan weed thing, SEC stuff). Made nice profit every few months with that strategy. Basically buying puts for like 20c (a few hundred dollars total, which then becomes several thousand dollars the next day).

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger