Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope this isn't a duplicate:

SPECIAL GUEST: Sandy Munro, Munro & Associates

my below comments DO NOT begin to cover the scope of this interview

Electrics charge at night. Wind, about 1/2 time, blows at night. Note: Sun doesn't shine at night. PS - Even France is moving away from Atomic Power. Too costly.

Model 3 - still no competitor - over built? so what. Continuous improvement, it just takes time. Even with Tesla "disadvantage" of not selling EVERYWHERE - out doing everyone else.

SEC legit beefs?? are you kidding??

Edward Deming - deming.org - Deming Award, Japan, side note India won the first time outside Japan.

However that message might qualify as hate speech, as much as I'm reluctant to use the term. Anyway it seems like a clear violation of twitter's TOU to me, so I've reported it. Anyone with a twitter account should consider doing the same. The more reports, the more likely twitter is to take action.

Handy link: @markbspiegel on twitter

Done, thanks for the link. What a disgusting person.

They have started to post retrofit options for the Model 3 SR/SR+: Automatic Garage Opener

For $300 you can add HomeLink after the fact. I wonder how many other things they will do like this? (Streaming, Browser, Satellite maps, Traffic visualizations, Subwoofer, etc...)

They have also stated in an FAQ that streaming audio and satellite maps will be available for approximately $100/year. If they would switch to a different service than Slack they would probably get a lot of takers.

Nathan says government lawyers should take all steps necessary to reach a resolution before invoking contempt. But she says she has "serious concerns that whatever I decide here the issue will not be finally resolved."

The judge ordered the two parties to meet and send a letter to the court within two weeks and indicating whether they have reached a resolution or not.​

BTW., it's clear now that she won't find Elon in contempt: not a single question of hers examined the materialness of the tweet.

It's unclear whether Hueston argued materialness, there was that "gap" in Bloomberg's reporting. Maybe there are going to be full transcripts.

I’m calling it:

SEC letter in two weeks will be 63 pages of rehash, blah, blah, blah...

Elon’s letter will be one word: No

Yeah, Tesla IR should pay for that, and post it as an SEC filing. :p

I have a PACER account and would pay for it and make it available via RECAP so it is available to everyone for free... You can rack up a bill of up to $15/quarter on PACER before you actually have to pay for anything. And at $0.10/page you can get a little less than 150 pages worth of documents for free each quarter. (You actually get less than that as they charge you for searches as well.)

it's truly a never ending conspiracy with you, huh?
When corruption is in plain sight, denying it is wilful blindess.

All kinds of conspiracies really happen. Big Oil conspired to hide evidenc of global warming and lie about it. There was a conspiracy to fake up lies to atart the Iraq War. The Big Tobacco conspiracy to addict people with lies and who cares about the cancwr, super well documented.

Obvious conspiracy is obvious

Bad look for the SEC. They clearly rushed this request for contempt and it looks like Nathan saw through that.
This was the main thing which shocked me and I predicted the judge would dislke it... I was right. Totally unsurprising that they have been told to talk to each other.. i think I said that was normal. Question is how deranged Cumpton and co. Are... We will see in 2 weeks.

I thought the FSD demo was 4/19 but now Elon is saying 4/22. Apparently it has been changed?

Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 9.32.43 PM.png

This is kinda my area...
In short. You are wrong. Advertising is not designed any more for you to pay attention to. It ACTIVELY targets your subconscious. It also works. 100%. It definitely works, on everyone, including you. If it didn't, i wouldn't be able to afford my tesla...
Read 'the advertised mind', and then tell me if you think ads do not work on you.
Most ads do not work on me. If I am seeing something targeting my subconscious I actively react hostiley to it, at a subconscious level, so they backfire. But I know my personality type (instinctively hostile/reacitive, all subliminal suggetions backfire, only reverse psychology ads work) is rare enough the advertisers do not care that they are alienating me... They get most people

This may be why I am so insistent on ad blocking... I don't want to finish the day angry and hating hundreds of companies and products..

Last edited:
However that message might qualify as hate speech, as much as I'm reluctant to use the term. Anyway it seems like a clear violation of twitter's TOU to me, so I've reported it. Anyone with a twitter account should consider doing the same. The more reports, the more likely twitter is to take action.

Handy link: @markbspiegel on twitter
Reported. He should be banned by twitter.

But I should say twitter generally ignores even more gross stuff.

I now declare that TSLA is not allowed to go down anymore. That the worst is behind us. That we and Musk and company have endured enough. The clouds shall start to part, and the sun will shine upon us and Tesla.

Make it so!
So say we all!
(And any other affirmatives!)

People, who is with me?!!

We are like a Snow Piercer cult.

• Funny
Reactions: MikkoJ
Here is a simple & easy thing that Tesla can do (I've probably said this before). Isn't this what silicon valley is famous for, after all ?

Create a twitter app for Musk. He interacts with the new twitter app exactly like he does now, but,
- All his tweets need to be approved by a lawyer before they are posted.
- The lawyer/s can be on call 24/7. They can be notified when he starts looking at twitter and after each tweet.
- The lawyer can clear the tweet and it gets posted. Can be done in just seconds. 99.99% of tweets will get approved immediately, the ones problematic can be sent back to Musk for reconsideration / take more time to approve.

There might even be an existing twitter app that has this approval feature.

Or, write an ai to do the approval. No one more impartial than machines following rules.

Last edited:
I was at the hearing today. I have been offline for the last few days traveling so I have not kept up on this ever expanding thread.......Any questions? I will be happy to answer.

Bottom line: I do not think even the most 'anti EM' person who attended the hearing could believe that the judge would find EM in contempt.

Good news for longs. Bad news for shorts/SEC.

What's the audience like. Any other in tsla camp. What are their reactions to things said.

Last edited: