Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Almost $250! IF we break 250, it's an easy ride up to 275 until ER.

That would be annoying as I have a sell order at $250 :mad::D

$TSLA moves in mysterious ways though, the only thing you can expect is the unexpected.

Well that's my ordered triggered - 4 shares for free :D:D:D

Now I can pay my quarterly VAT bill :eek:

Maybe you're right, but it throws me eery time...
OT

Lol, indeed!

Is it eerie or eery?

It's of Scottish origin, and probably derived from 'argh', an adjective now limited to regional dialects, and meaning 'cowardly, pusillanimous, timid, fearful' and also 'inert, sluggish, lazy, slow, loath, reluctant'. 'Eerie' and 'eery' are just two of the word's historical spellings, of which the earliest is 'hery'.

Cheers!

You and your wife just a little sore..
You better check that out with a doctor asap. I was rear ended almost ten years ago. I was also a little sore in the beginning. Three days later, however, I could not get out of bed, such an incredible pain in neck and head. The adrenaline rush passed and the real symptoms started kicking in.
Went to the doctor. First he gave me a week off. After going back to the Dr. he gave me another two weeks off. After that he gave me a month off etc.
Now, ten years later I am still at home. Fully disabled for work! I am still sore, especially in the afternoon, and still on medication. Need Botox injections every three months and additional lower back injections.

These rear-end collisions are no joke especially when you come out "a little sore" in the beginning!
Similar thing happened to my ex-wife, very scary, please visit your physician just in case!

A question for all the experts here... Over the last month I've started buying TSLA shares but before that I've never had any stock, never even had a trading account, so there's some basics that I'm curious about.

People here make statements like "If it breaks-through X, then it's an easy path to Y" or "if it falls-through Z, then Q is the next resistance". How do you know these numbers?

A question for all the experts here... Over the last month I've started buying TSLA shares but before that I've never had any stock, never even had a trading account, so there's some basics that I'm curious about.

People here make statements like "If it breaks-through X, then it's an easy path to Y" or "if it falls-through Z, then Q is the next resistance". How do you know these numbers?

They are making it up.

Seriously if this analysis "worked" it would be detected by advanced algorithms learning on a whole bunch of data. Large volume trading based on these algorithms would render these "features" statistically useless.

Probably by looking at the Level 2 trading. Lets you see the order book for how many shares at what prices people have placed buy/sell orders.

Introduction to Level II Quotes

Getting in is the easy part. Knowing when to get out is the tricky part. Not Advice.

b7cde9ccfb75803e8fcc8764b44f479c[1].jpg

Q is ALWAYS the resistance, TSLA-Q :(

(Nothing to be happy about until we are back to where we came from in dec18: 350ish SP)

Last edited:
And we are above $250! +2%

(Started writing this post at opening but had to wait until now to post it)

This is too funny! The intra-day chart is looking like a parabolic curve. The shorts want out but they can't get out without jacking the price up further. Other traders see this and want in on the action which just makes the shorts want to get out more (which makes the traders want IN even more)! LOL!

It's all just a guess. When you have gazed at enough charts, over time they can start to appear to make sense. I prefer this method over the technical charting folks who draw lots of intersecting lines, triangles and numbers all over the chart. Either way, there are no sure things, it's just a guess of varying degrees of skill or innate sense. My method combines what I know about how the company's "story" is progressing and a guess on how the market is perceiving that story overlaid with what I know about chart shapes. A strict technical chartist goes by the chart alone.

Didn’t we all make a deal last week to buy a share today? I did my part...[/same here, x 270
This is too funny! The intra-day chart is looking like a parabolic curve. The shorts want out but they can't get out without jacking the price up further. Other traders see this and want in on the action which just makes the shorts want to get out more (which makes the traders want IN even more)! LOL!
coiled spring has to spring eventually! $252.08 & counting

Reactions: Mobius484