Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One fifth of the world population use this secret code 520 = I love you

CF344AE3-1315-4874-B54A-55ADE0D41D29.png

Let's toss the shorts a bone from 2019 MAY 22 when TSLA closed at $192.73, so they can smile about when they cashed in by covering. After all, they are fellow human beings who share with us high hopes for the future. ;)

Fake news.
Okay, so I had to do it. Turns out my January 2013 Model S purchase cost me about $1.57M in what the stock would be worth today.

There's a wake up call. Don't have the stomach to do the calculation for the Roadster, Model X, Replacement Model S, Power Walls, Model 3, 2020 Roadster or CyberTruck.
You can't go down that path. The inevitable conclusion is that you should live in an old junker van, eat rice and beans, and work a 2nd job because that $8 an hour job stocking shelves would have bene worth a few hundred grand now.

Let's pause for a moment and recognize that a few days ago, if you were scared by the $10 drop and sold, you would have missed out on about $35 additional per share.

Don't be that person. We've got ourselves an Amazon here. Hodl.

The world's most valuable companies a decade from now will probably be in the $2 trillion range.