Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So this is now the fastest correction in history? That's really dumb. I had assumed people wouldn't panic given what we know about similar events historically but here we are. Even my MRNA stock which is one of the companies that may have a vaccine in the works is down. o_O

Stock market live updates: Dow drops 1190 points, S&P 500 sees fastest correction in history

The fastest drop in points (which makes sense when the index has never been higher), probably not in percentage.

It's so cute when people on this form freak out because $TSLA gave up 27 days of gains... :lol:

We are nowhere close to done... Add slowly if you want, but be ready to deploy at $600, $550, $500 and potentially, maybe even below $400.

The weekly is still overbought, the daily is barely even close to neutral and Vol is all over the place. It won't surprise me to see $TSLA print $450, or even $350 before we see $950.

That being scared, I'm a pussy and I'll never short TSLA. But the last two days, my 10:1 put spreads have been paying off pretty well.

Need help
I didn’t feel worse when it went 180
But this time... my parents asked me to sell at 750 and at 900 I didn’t listen.
Now I cannot focus on work and keep refreshing this forum/thread for good news

After hour price drop makes me even more nervous and uncomfortable.

Hang in there. If you don’t sell you won’t lose any money. The stock may take some time to recover, but it will. The ride to 180 wasn’t this wild, dollarwise, so that’s the reason it may have felt different.

Need help
I didn’t feel worse when it went 180
But this time... my parents asked me to sell at 750 and at 900 I didn’t listen.
Now I cannot focus on work and keep refreshing this forum/thread for good news

After hour price drop makes me even more nervous and uncomfortable.
If it hit 900 once, then it's more likely it will do it again. :)

The fastest drop in points (which makes sense when the index has never been higher), probably not in percentage.

That are words I listen to: fastest or biggest drop, panic, blood flows down the road.

This is good!

For people who are nervous, think if anything fundamentally changed between Tesla at $969 and today.

Epic buy opportunity and may get even better, you never know.:)