Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just so everyone knows -- Alan Greenspan is a TSLA short-seller. He has gotten tons of funding from shortsellers to fund the Plainsite website. I'm not sure if all the documents on it are accurate, but even if they are, there is a HUGE bias against Tesla. Go ahead and use their site to search for Tesla articles compared to any other company. You'll find a *LOT* (I'm talking at least an order of magnitude) more on Tesla than any other company.

Please take documentation that you find exclusively on PlainSite with a grain of salt and do your own due diligence for any articles that you have found on PlainSite.

Aaron Greenspan!! Not Alan, the former chair of the Fereral Reserve, lol

Good. If they hadn't made money yet in the last month or two they should give up anyways. That's about the absolute nicest thing I could say regarding shorts while conducting myself under forum rules. Still baffles me how the SEC even considers "anti investors" as investors.
Easy. They are anticipating a very remunerative employment with those firms after they leave their government position.

So tweet deleted because made in error? Or told to take down?

I still see it on my mobile app. See screenshot below.
58AF807B-4DCC-4F40-8E10-7E833448E24D.png

The reduction in EPA mileage requirements thanks to a guy who will be dead before climate change matters isn't a huge deal but any negative is unwelcome now.

Tesla is kinda boring for me right now. Price is stable, core shares in place, not doing any swing trading and letting my (deep red) options sit and hopefully recover by the time they start to expire next Jan. So many good deals in the stock market right now (and I expect more dips in the next few weeks) that adding more risk by increasing TSLA exposure doesn't make sense for me. Most advisers would say I was insane to have so much exposure as it is. ;)

Last edited: