Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Death knell of the FCEV:
BMW hops on Toyota’s hydrogen bandwagon with fuel cell powertrain
Tanks, FC and motor drive electronics are all enormous.
That's actually very clever on BMW's part. They get plausible deniability for bailing on EVs if they move in that direction, without any need to show actual progress. Remember, what percent of executives care at all what happens to their company 5 or 10 years after they step down? Must be in the single digits right?

A Norwegian took his new Porsche Taycan on a road trip to Spain. It turned out to be quite challenging. I found this particulary interesting since I did the same trip last year in my Model X with no problems whatsoever.
At least the guy knows how to park like a Porsche owner.

images

Hi all,

Has Elon/Tesla mentioned anything about April Company Day/Battery Investor Day that was planned end of april? I guess it will be postponed but have not seen news about this.

My apologies if the answer to my question has been posted before, I haven't been keeping up with the thread.

It's supposed to be a live stream now, instead of in person.

Probably as good a day as any to buy LEAPs. Deliveries could surprise then it should be all good news(relatively) through the end of the year.

Is there a definitive date set for delivery announcement or does it just drop in our lap Thurs/Fri/Mon/Tues?
Do you really think deliveries will be above factset number of 97,000? With most of Tesla deliveries happening in the last month of the quarter I highly doubt will be higher than that number. I don’t think we will be too far below though so I don’t think the stock will move much. Plus the market is forward looking so I think they are more concerned with Q2 numbers now. To me the macro environment is going to determine what happens to TSLA.

CNBC is as disgrace. They're literally selling air time to hedge funds to let them scare the *sugar* out of Americans.

Hopefully we can look back in this era with embarrasment in the next 10-15 years.

I don't think we will remember it. In a few years, the DOW will be at 50,000, the S&P500 at 10,000 and no one will care or remember what the hedge funds were saying on CNBC.

• Funny
Reactions: phantasms and Drax7