Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ditto for me. But folks, let’s be honest: this is just going to feed our bad habits. Like a gambler who has one winning hand and then loses it all, and more.

I keep telling myself to stick with my long term plan, but I’m weak. And now my weakness has been rewarded. Oh well.
It's not our fault the stock's been manipulated down 100 points in 5 trading days. What's a man gonna do?

Ditto for me. But folks, let’s be honest: this is just going to feed our bad habits. Like a gambler who has one winning hand and then loses it all, and more.

I keep telling myself to stick with my long term plan, but I’m weak. And now my weakness has been rewarded. Oh well.

Yeah, you know who it hurts? The degenerate gambler that said, nope, not this time! Weakened for the next hand, which most certainly will be a losing one if s/he partakes.

A little birdie who visits me from time to time knows of at least one instance of an individual who added +2 (!!) brand new LR MX to the P&D count this quarter as part of their overall "preparation strategy" for the COVID-19 situation (along with shelf-stable food, hand sanitizer, masks, etc.)

They wanted the ability to be able to get to/from medical assistance, transport other family members in an emergency, etc. without having to rely on gas stations. They presume the cars will sit plugged in most of the time and unlike a gas car that might suffer from sitting too long without being driven, the Tesla was the only viable option that would be ready to go at any time.

Wish I could drop $200k for peace of mind ;)

A little birdie who visits me from time to time knows of at least one instance of an individual who added +2 (!!) brand new LR MX to the P&D count this quarter as part of their overall "preparation strategy" for the COVID-19 situation (along with shelf-stable food, hand sanitizer, masks, etc.)

They wanted the ability to be able to get to/from medical assistance, transport other family members in an emergency, etc. without having to rely on gas stations. They presume the cars will sit plugged in most of the time and unlike a gas car that might suffer from sitting too long without being driven, the Tesla was the only viable option that would be ready to go at any time.

Wish I could drop $200k for peace of mind ;)
Home solar and battery backup are going to have record years as soon as the worst of this blows over.

My accountant said solar and EV tax credits cannot be rolled forward. But we have at least one member here that says solar credits can be rolled forward. Is your experience with EV or solar credits? Or both?
2019 Form 5695. Line 16 says:
Credit carryforward to 2020. If line 15 is less than line 13, subtract line 15 from line 13
So yes, solar credits can be carried forward. But not past 2022 unless the law is changed. You need a new accountant.

Entire auto market is down double digits Tesla is up double digits this Is a blood bath.

Just murder.

This is the biggest beat in automotive EVER

This is beyond my wildest Bull expectations and I’m holding options such a *sugar* show.

This is next level.

I just made 30x I’ll buy another Tesla Rolf.

I’m rich lololol.

Attached photo of my last free Tesla only $110,000k

Rofl imma get another

Hahaha **** you stock market

Attachments

• 8FF226A3-C1BF-4A95-90B8-6BCA06D23FD2.jpeg
    8FF226A3-C1BF-4A95-90B8-6BCA06D23FD2.jpeg
    452.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Shouldn't the margins on china made cars be higher than when they were shipped from Cali? I mean it's not a massive difference but every little bit counts.

Who thinks well close above 580 tomorrow?

Hard to tell the margins without them being broken down. But at this point, I would expect any shipping cost advantage to probably be nullified by reduced margins during the product ramp.

But who knows, it's not outside the possibility.