Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 67265AA5-5664-4F90-B24A-0D1026D3EFCB.jpeg
    67265AA5-5664-4F90-B24A-0D1026D3EFCB.jpeg
    547.4 KB · Views: 50
Well, AH $867 now. I knew $880 level is hard to maintain and probably not realistic at this point... but that was a good time

spoiler alert: if this is anything like the last three quarters (and i think it will be) then the stock will be flat or even slightly down tomorrow from today's AH high as the bears and shorts make their best attempts to spin this report in a negative light, downplay the profit, claim it's all based in fraud, it was a "one time thing" (for the third quarter in a row...) and so on. they do it every time. 'just wait for the 10k, it's all fake, the other shoe is going to drop soon", etc etc.

Gradually, though, reality will set in and the stock will continue to rise well above $1000 over the course of the next few weeks.

Completely agree with you an that. I didn't mean to imply that Newsom would literally be building COVID-19 policy based on whats politically fashionable. But I think it's reasonable to assume that more liberal states would be more cautious in relaxing lockdown measures than more conservative ones on average, which is what I meant with my original comment.

Certainly -- agreed.

Wow! That's big. Good for Tesla, but bad for EV's in general. Hope Rivian can find some other sources for cash.

1000x-1.jpg

Some people on this thread complained Rivian raised too much cash with not enough avenues to spend it on.

Rivian has raised a total of ~$2.5B. How much is left is anybody's guess because they are not a public company.

Remember, we still have the big ape in the room reporting tomorrow $AMZN... It'll be on a rocket, and will rally off of $FB/$MSFT/$TSLA today... We also have more jobless claims updates for this week... We have some limited upside here...

If you are a trader, position youself with downside protection. If you are an investor, don't chase, you'll get better entries.