Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Regarding the share price...
Shocked I tell you.gif

"I'm shocked I tell you - shocked" /s

Casablanca

Last edited:
Didn't expect the SP to finish 2.33% lower today after a decent ER. I guess tomorrow they will try to keep it under 800 as well.

To be honest, this is why I'm afraid to ever dip my toes into options.

With shares, as long as the long-term growth prediction isn't wrong, you can hold on for as long as you want.

With options, you could buy DITM positions and still lose out because the market decided to ignore the positive news... I feel for all of you who had great strategies going into the ER only to end up with this market.

In that vein you remind me of 5 year olds having a temper tantrum after their cotton candy is taken away.

And unfortunately, you have not learned to read very well yet. I have been posting in this forum regularly since January the behavioral measures needed to have avoided SAH in the first place, and they are the same needed to avoid a resurgence of the epidemic as SAH is rescinded.

Now, absent anything useful to say, may I recommend you invest in a pacifier ?

I’ve actually read every single one of your posts in the Covid thread. For starters there was that section of dozens of pages, where every page contained multiple posts by you screaming in colored capital letters the word ‘masks’. That certainly doesn’t sound like something a 5 year old looking for attention would do, huh?

I’ve posted I can roll with shelter at home orders until the cows come home, makes no difference. It’s not a hardship in any way for me. But okay, if me suggesting you stop talking and start doing because you know, you’re a doctor and you apparently know what’s best, is me having a temper tantrum like a 5 year old sans their cotton candy — here, take my tricycle too.

So, did you go out of your way to help your area implement your protocols back in January? Did you use your medical connections to get supplies like masks? Did you organize anything? Because if you did, you’d have a bunch of scientific data now to provide to others. That’d be helpful.

If I understand correctly, all public companies must go through a 3rd party audit for their financial statements. So if Einhorn is suggesting Tesla is doing some kind of financial shenanigans, he is implying that the auditors are either incompetent, corrupt, or otherwise breaking the law. I'm surprised Tesla's auditors don't chime in on this and tell Einhorn to STFU.

Los Angeles county beaches have been closed. Orange County beaches have been opened. Now they’re all closed.

With Elon’s comments hitting the international news circuit, what percentage of the people hearing his comments knew that his beef is with the county administrators? 1%?

I’ll get back to you on that after I hear from friends and family in other states and countries. And I’ll make sure to poll them so their information isn’t anecdotal. ;)

If I understand correctly, all public companies must go through a 3rd party audit for their financial statements. So if Einhorn is suggesting Tesla is doing some kind of financial shenanigans, he is implying that the auditors are either incompetent, corrupt, or otherwise breaking the law. I'm surprised Tesla's auditors don't chime in on this and tell Einhorn to STFU.
Einhorn would have to matter for the auditors to take notice. They are not going to care about some short conspiracy of the day.

It's not really the auditor's jobs to do that. It would be Tesla's job to sue for slander (or libel, whichever one). It's probably not worth the effort.