Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After a catnip appetizer, you wouldn’t care let alone notice the bacon wrapped rat kebabs.

I rather like the ratatouille.

BFV13909_BakedRatatouille-ThumbTextless1080.jpg

This quote doesn't necessarily mean the US is saturated. It could mean that Tesla is producing more than they anticipated at this time, and decided to cash in on more of the EU credits than they initially planned, and thus are expanding their distribution countries.

I think by "the West" @loco meant Western Europe. If the email quote is accurate, it could indicate that Tesla is struggling to empty its European (left-hand drive) inventory by the end of the month, and they'd rather ferry a batch of cars to an adjacent as-of-yet untapped market than have the cars sitting on the balance sheet in inventory for Q2.

All eyes are on VW boss Diess. Apparently there have been fights among the board members.

But former Audi boss Rupert Stadler is going on trial for "fraud, indirect false certification and criminal advertising". He is charged with knowingly having sold manipulated cars.

Former VW boss Winterkorn might also have a trial in Braunschweig. The final decision has not been made.

Ex-Audi-Chef Stadler wird Prozess gemacht

My take:
Finally criminals are brought to justice. It is taking so long. The Stadler trial is expected to be completed in 2022.
I am very surprised that not many protest against VW, which was probably run by criminals.

bummer... “this station is not avaiable in your country” - please summaries when broadcasted

He expects Tesla to 10x in next 10 years, SpaceX to 20x over same time frame. He didn't want to go on CNBC earlier because he felt his optimism could come across as insensitive given the current situations. First thing he learned in the business is to invest when times are bad, which is what he did during March. Mentioned a few tickers, Penn Gaming, Schwab, Tesla, SpaceX are the ones I remembered. There might have been a few others. Went into SpaceX more about their edge with reusable rockets and starlink. That's pretty much it.