Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exactly because that video is sloppy, I don’t expect them to came up with the number by doing research, using total capacity/cell capacity etc.
So I suspect they heard the number from some line workers or low level PR/managers, and used it as is without a second thought.
They also say that production is 500k. That isn’t true (yet), but they didn’t make the number up. I think they future proofed their documentary (which will be broadcasted for a couple of years, I guess) by mentioning that number. Similarly, the 13 million may have been a future number they picked up when filming.

Wait, what? TSLAQ is long NKLA?
View attachment 566159
I thought they finally find something that really has everything they are accusing Tesla with?

Now they learned not to short anymore?
If they are long NKLA they are going to be murdered again on Monday. AH didn't react well to the news that NKLA warrants have all been exercised.

If they are long NKLA they are going to be murdered again on Monday. AH didn't react well to the news that NKLA warrants have all been exercised.
Lol teslacharts, a professional at losing money.
A ball player with 7 baby Mama's and a 34 member entourage be like " well at least I'm not teslacharts. That dumbass is on a whole new level".

oh yeah. I’m all too familiar with the hyper Ferrari’s, and retooling them. Here’s my old garage with my father-in-law’s whip in it. Recognize it?

I look forward to having the fastest car in the family, the Roadster II. lol

View attachment 565914

You take social distancing to a whole new level. Even the cars are spread apart..

Hi Frank

I think at least Candlenut or Odette, on me

Many thanks

Would love to!

Keep in mind everyone that I'm still living in Kuala Lumpur, but I hope to be making Singapore my permanent home very soon. Perhaps as soon as in a few months if I get accepted into INSEAD. I will hear the final result of my application by this Friday. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
I’m not trying to tell people to eat their vegetables - I’m not even suggesting you read thIs transcript I posted yesterday here of Jeff Dahn’s million mile cell explainer, complete with screenshots and Jeff’s easy, natural words.

Battery Improvements - Pieces of the Puzzle

Just know that they have it in the bag!
I have the video on a private link. If anyone is interested, PM me. But I think it’s just better waiting for battery day

OT about OT stuff

Perhaps the mods need to create a new subforum for all the OT stuff. Then if someone wants an OT diversion (of what someone else finds interesting and felt an overwhelming compulsion to share) they can go there to the OT forum and if they want to follow investor related discussions they could stay here.
Good luck with that.

OT about OT stuff

Perhaps the mods need to create a new subforum for all the OT stuff. Then if someone wants an OT diversion (of what someone else finds interesting and felt an overwhelming compulsion to share) they can go there to the OT forum and if they want to follow investor related discussions they could stay here.

You new here?