Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The lesson here for call buyers is to buy much further out than you think you need to, and never to play weeklies or 2-weeklies unless you suspect a surprise. Not a “surprise” like Q2 ER, but a real surprise that was hardly suspected even in Tesla investment circles.

So like a consult-a-voodoo-priestess-gut-feeling-one-million-to-one-crapshoot-pulled-out-of-a-specific-orifice kind of surprise.

Yeah, saw some of those for sale the other day at my local Walmart, aisle 12.

• Funny
Reactions: capster and wipster
Email from Tesla just now:
Thank you for ordering Tesla Short Shorts (order xxxxxxx).
Due to overwhelming demand, your order has been delayed and will be shipped in the fall of this year. You will receive a notification with tracking information once your order has shipped.
We appreciate your patience and excitement as we work to get this product to you as soon as possible. If you have any questions, or would prefer to cancel your order, please reply to this message or your original order confirmation.
As always, thanks for your continued support.

Is this cryptic for S&P delayed ? todays price action .... ??

I think next week is going to be interesting. Either we get another super Monday (or Tuesday), or instead an ugly push back to 1200, bounce to 1400, then down to 1000. The same we got back in March. Then, the virus; now, no SP500: bubble!

If the latter happens, I will start offering gifts to the great god/s of manipulative markets...o_O

ps: I have been wrong in every single prediction so far, except when I did not have money on the line..

That’s what happens when you take speculative guesses as facts. Let this be a lesson. Nobody knows anything except the secret committee that can do whatever they feel like, when they want, how they want, and answer to no one. Heck if I was on the committee, I’d be messing with all your heads too because free entertainment and to exert my power over you.
The type of person who wants to be on such a committee is definitely that type of person.

Is this cryptic for S&P delayed ? todays price action .... ??

It is definitely a possibility. It seems strange they would not have anticipated the high volume of orders. Plus why wait till fall lol this is such drama.

I think next week is going to be interesting. Either we get another super Monday (or Tuesday), or instead an ugly push back to 1200, bounce to 1400, then down to 1000. The same we got back in March. Then, the virus; now, no SP500: bubble!

If the latter happens, I will start offering gifts to the great god/s of manipulative markets...o_O

ps: I have been wrong in every single prediction so far, except when I did not have money on the line..

From a technical standpoint, 1421 is the 21 day EMA so any close below that would be bearish for next week.

So like a consult-a-voodoo-priestess-gut-feeling-one-million-to-one-crapshoot-pulled-out-of-a-specific-orifice kind of surprise.

Yeah, saw some of those for sale the other day at my local Walmart, aisle 12.

Yup, as in you pretty much have to get lucky or anticipate something others aren't seeing. If everyone's thinking it's a good idea to play weeklies it is going to end badly.

Especially after Elon pointed out retail investors have a good pulse on what's going on, forums like this one and YouTubers like Gali and Rob M. are being combed by MMs for information.

oh yeah, just listened to the podcast. Alien Dreadnought speed factory very much at the forefront of Elon's plan to take over the universe. He said at least a 1000 times efficiency opportunity and more like 10,000 times! I also really liked hearing how much the Chinese culture rocks when it comes to speed and getting chit done. Tesla and China is like a marriage made in heaven for people who want to see Tesla grow fast!

To those members who are here for the main purpose of making sure we don't sell any of our shares - you're slacking.
I think this drop is direct backlash from no inclusion news that so many people had bet on.

Still in HODL mode, I'm not topping off the tank until Depression #2 and deflation hits. Hard to sit back and watch it fall and I'm thinking $1,000 isn't unrealistic this year. My suggestion is not to buy TSLA unless you mean it. Do you want to own this company, or just use it for quick gains? Vegas has this too, and the odds can be compared short-term. It was the speculators in the housing market crash that greatly contributed to the crash back then, and this is what I'm smelling again.

"Stay" as they say in Blackjack. I don't care if the dealer's showing 14 and I'm "supposed" to hit.

Talented AND Stupid.... ah to be young.
Although he will have a great life. He'll get a slap on the wrist, and adoration in the e-world until the internet evolves into something that can not be considered today.
He'll get offered a job at a cybersecurity company or the gov't. They'll hail this guy a genius!

Make it any retail establishment you want, but I was in there for toilet paper because my local little shopping chain is STILL short on all paper products.
Was in Home Depot during the height of the shortage, and to my surprise that had TP!

Passed on it, as I figured it was made from the sawdust around their "cut to length" saws. :)

• Informative
Reactions: Krugerrand
To those members who are here for the main purpose of making sure we don't sell any of our shares - you're slacking.
I think this drop is direct backlash from no inclusion news that so many people had bet on.

Still in HODL mode, I'm not topping off the tank until Depression #2 and deflation hits. Hard to sit back and watch it fall and I'm thinking $1,000 isn't unrealistic this year. My suggestion is not to buy TSLA unless you mean it. Do you want to own this company, or just use it for quick gains? Vegas has this too, and the odds can be compared short-term. It was the speculators in the housing market crash that greatly contributed to the crash back then, and this is what I'm smelling again.

"Stay" as they say in Blackjack. I don't care if the dealer's showing 14 and I'm "supposed" to hit.

Just hold. No biggie. Put some Guns & Roses on to drown out the noise.

BTW, you hit when the dealer has 14 if you know a bunch of little cards are coming. It’s not, however, a good idea to have your spouse tag along, get drunk at the charity event, and then tell security you can count cards. True story. I was not removed from the facility and still don’t know why despite the money in my pocket. Perhaps they didn’t believe the drunkard?