Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some form of easter egg I think. Googling for "25Guns", Google autofilled "25Guns Tesla" so there has probably been lots of searches for it today. It seems to be a reference to the Tesla Gun from Call of Duty, which was located in Germany. Tesla Gun

The second best I can come up with is "25 G uns" where G is "AISI and SAE carbon and alloy steels (except tool steels)" in the "Unified numbering system" (Unified numbering system - Wikipedia). But perhaps something that is German language specific.
Interesting. “The Expanse” has Gauss Cannons.

After-action Report: Thu, Nov 05, 2020: (Full-Day's Trading)

Headline: "Market Gruggling Admits TSLA is TECH"

Traded: $12,331,695,271.39 ($12.33B)
Volume: 28,457,234
VWAP: $433.34

Close: $438.09 / VWAP: 101.12%
TSLA closed ABOVE today's Avg SP
Mkt Cap: TSLA / TM $415.266B / $190.573B = 217.90%

Note: Yahoo Finance updated TSLA Mkt Cap on Oct 27 for Sep 9th Cap-raise shares (per 10-Q). Google Charts updated Mkt Cap on Oct 28.
CEO Comp. Status:

TSLA 1-mth Moving Avg Market Cap: $404.12B
TSLA 6-mth Moving Avg Market Cap: $296.29B
Nota Bene: Mkt Cap for 5th tranche ($300B) tracking for Nov 09, 2020

'Short' Report:

FINRA Volume / Total NASDAQ Vol = 49.7% (49th Percentile rank FINRA Reporting)
FINRA Short / Total Volume = 40.0% (46th Percentile rank Shorting)
FINRA Short Exempt Volume was 0.66% of Short Volume (47th Percentile Rank)​

TSLA - SUMMARY TABLE - 2020-11-05.png

Comment: "Delayed Mkt reaction allows chickens to get plucked"

QOTD: @Causalien: "Rona will end"

View all Lodger's After-Action Reports

Cheers!

$250 for a bottle of tequila seems a bit rich for a meme drink. Unless it's actually really good quality liquor, which I really wonder about. I doubt anyone is going to buy it for the quality of the tequila inside.
I said the same about the not a flame thrower and the 1/8th scale RC. Now they sell on EBay for over double.

A few years back I managed to get a 6 pack of Nuka cola (rebadged Jone's soda) for the fallout 4 launch. Sold on Ebay $250. I bought 1 bottle for a gift for my brother and 1 for myself to keep.

Has anyone been able to order the tequila in New York? The site tells me they can't deliver to my zip code but NY is listed as eligible for delivery.

Sorry for the OT question but this is important :D
It's limited by zip code it seems. I had the same issue with MD and PA. I think it's a county law thing? I had a buddy in TX take delivery.

Closer to death than most, one occasionally muses about things one has done wrong, even when a non-believer in Judgment Day. One is reminding when my sister and I threw black pepper into our sevenish year younger brother's face as he was innocently standing in his crib one day in 1945 just to make him cry. Biden did the same by urging patience and calm today. How mean he is.

I’m

Naww. That was a concession speech. Market will be happy.

Agreed. I think market will like it when Reps will stop supporting him. Based on whatever information we have until now I expect the market to ignore the noise and feel relieved if Biden gets to 270 overnight.

Max pain can be 415 now but given the low IV I expect max pain to not be in play at all.

All of this comment is true but does not come close to being a valid reason for the valuations between Nio and Tesla.

No where in my comments have I actually said anything about Nio's valuation being way overvalued. I'm not making a comment on Nio as a business, their future, etc...I really don't care. I'm just pointing out Tesla is severely undervalued if the Nio valuation sticks. Nio could sell off, likely will, but it would need to drop to essentially teh $35-40 area for the valuations to even remotely start to make sense in comparison.

Anyways, I'll drop the subject cause there's nothing complaining about it is going to do to change the situation right now.

Doh i misspoke in this comment. Nio would need to go down to a market cap of 35 billion for the valuations to be fair.....not a $35 share price.

I expect Trump to try to influence the Electorate to vote him in, claiming he was treated unfairly and there was fraud in the election. I don't know how much, if any, that will impact the market and TSLA, but I anticipate the election drama to continue into mid December
Oh you mean the collapse of democracy? Sure the market would be cool with it.