Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Poor neroden and greg wester and others who sold way early and got on the hate train.

But especially poor @neidermeyer who must get physical pains everytime Tesla stock goes up 5%
Takes a special brand of asshole to post something like this on a 7% up day and ATH close. I believe I was in the lead today until you decided to take the cake.

Neroden cared so much about Tesla that he flipped out at the lack of service and sold his shares. That's a perfectly honorable way to blow $1M IMO. Personally, it's crossed my mind more than a few times to see who'd be interested in donating a share(or a half) to try and rebuild Neroden's position as a TMC present. I would be in for 1.

So people who believes in TA is saying we must close above 587 for bullish action going forward with next pt at 640. This is the closing price they are looking for in order to jump in or not.

Aged like fine wine. Telling you guys TA is not BS. Sometimes there are just weak signals with probabilities skewing more or less 60-70% of certain things happening. But sometimes there are strong signals that skews higher. It's all probabilities really, not gospel.

With the amount of Call buying, I was certain that there would be a delta squeeze at some time.
@JBRR What is your estimate about how much delta hedge is going to still happen? Or how much has already happened?

On the flip side, this type of rally due to delta hedging, gives more fangs to MM's to manipulate TSLA over the course of the week/next week.

No idea really - it would depend on the levels we go to right.

Takes a special brand of asshole to post something like this on a 7% up day and ATH close. I believe I was in the lead today until you decided to take the cake.

Neroden cared so much about Tesla that he flipped out at the lack of service and sold his shares. That's a perfectly honorable way to blow $1M IMO. Personally, it's crossed my mind more than a few times to see who'd be interested in donating a share(or a half) to try and rebuild Neroden's position as a TMC present. I would be in for 1.

That’s one way of looking at it. I figure, though, if you’re good at something you should just embrace the crap out of it and go with it.

Reactions: Duffer and Yuri_G
aah, dear schadenfreude. how have we missed you. Can't wait for these legacy manufacturers realize they will take forever to get mass production EVs with over 250m of range.

upload_2020-12-7_15-10-18.png