Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't know that! How long does Apple support security updates for their phones?
They announce when the phone is EOL. Before that, security updates are fairly frequent. There is a mailing list for Security updates. You don't need to be on it to get the updates (automatically), but the emails tell you when it's available and what it covers. A short excerpt. APPLE-SA-2020-12-14-2 iOS 12.5

iOS 12.5 addresses the following issues. Information about
the security content is also available at
About the security content of iOS 12.5.

Security
Available for: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad
mini 2, iPad mini 3, and iPod touch (6th generation)
Impact: Unauthorized code execution may lead to an authentication
policy violation
Description: This issue was addressed with improved checks.
CVE-2020-27951: Apple

Where are you that there are no annual property taxes which can lead to repossession? No US states fit that category. Or is this mountain your island in international waters?
(In which case... pirates)
Stuff and nonsense, as well as Off Topic.
I own my own property. Not a bank, not the state of Alaska, not a borough, county or town. There is NO taxing authority to put a lien on it. And as I’m “Mayor” (President of the Community, specifically), that will not change.
So perhaps @Krugerrand has bought here? No, no cheechakos have shown up recently

Even at my age, I could stand on a street corner and make enough money to pay annual taxes on the mountain in a single day. I could keep a few chickens and sell the eggs. But I’m really considering making moonshine to pay the taxes. The extra coin I could use to buy demand shares. Or I could log the mountain once every 100 years and have enough to cover the property taxes for generations. As a bonus, I own a wee bit of TSLA stock. At its current valuation, just one share would cover taxes for a few years. There is zero chance of repossession due to not paying property taxes even when they increase after I put up some buildings. I got it covered. ;)

Oh Krugerrand! I didn't know you were so open-minded when it comes to such "colorful" things! :p

You do what you have to do and sometimes that means getting down in the trenches. I’d pimp out the spouse but no way they could make enough even after a month. So it’s just easier if I do it and have it done in a matter of a few hours, if that.

You do what you have to do and sometimes that means getting down in the trenches. I’d pimp out the spouse but no way they could make enough even after a month. So it’s just easier if I do it and have it done in a matter of a few hours, if that.

I salute the do-it-yourselfers. Only way to know the job is done right.

I am gonna throw this out there... another non-techie thingee (I still wanna know what Buffet bought and hid)
FSD "Christmas Present" leaked so a few know how good it will be viewed by the Stock buying public.
EDIT: If true then we will be happy on Monday...and praise Kroger's Momma.
I concur frisbee. Don't really know what else it could be, although it would make more sense to recognize the revenue next quarter.

• Love
Reactions: lafrisbee