Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"The market"; NASDAQ futures down, Dow futures down, gold up, Bitcoin up (the new gold?). TSLA just has a multiplier which goes both ways...

Still - what gives? Uneployment - but these are hardly news? And it seems stimulus is being pushed through congress?

The US 10 Year Treasury is climbing - currently 1.362%

Tesla is only making profit thanks to bitcoin. /s

Cyber22.png

Source: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1363783322770448386

What kills me are the people who jump to unwarranted conclusions and say things like "oh, golly gee whizz, this really reflects poorly on them, maybe they are a bunch of totally disorganized amateurs" as if that's even worth discussing.

I'll say this: If the performance of the company to date was the result of a bunch of disorganized amateurs then, quick, hire a bunch more disorganized amateurs!

"If Tesla did it, then it must be smart" is dangerous point of view. Anyone who thinks a company they invest in is incapable of making mistakes is an irresponsible investor.

"If Tesla did it, then it must be smart" is dangerous point of view. Anyone who thinks a company they invest in is incapable of making mistakes is an irresponsible investor.

No, irresponsible investor is the one who criticizes the decisions but does not stop being investor.

You think they are doing it wrong => you take the money and run

No, irresponsible investor is the one who criticizes the decisions but does not stop being investor.

You think they are doing it wrong => you take the money and run

You only invest in companies you believe are inherently perfect and fundamentally beyond criticism? Impressive. But why bother posting here if everything Tesla does is perfect and unquestionable?

I invest in companies i believe in. That doesn't necessitate me believing they're incapable of making mistakes.

Last edited:
>> You only invest in companies you believe are inherently perfect and fundamentally beyond criticism? Impressive.

What is impressive is cognitive dissonance in giving them your money (i.e believing they will do better than you could) and then criticizing their decisions.
Criticism only comes from and always means "I know better".

>> But why bother posting here if everything Tesla does is perfect and unquestionable?

Questioning is seeking insight, criticism is knowing better.

>> I invest in companies i believe in. That doesn't necessitate me believing they're incapable of making mistakes.

What good will come out of your public criticism?
Will they do better?
Will they correct what you see as a mistake?

... beyond funny.

• Love
Reactions: Krugerrand
>> You only invest in companies you believe are inherently perfect and fundamentally beyond criticism? Impressive.

What is impressive is cognitive dissonance in giving them your money (i.e believing they will do better than you could) and then criticizing their decisions.
Criticism only comes from and always means "I know better".

>> But why bother posting here if everything Tesla does is perfect and unquestionable?

Questioning is seeking insight, criticism is knowing better.

>> I invest in companies i believe in. That doesn't necessitate me believing they're incapable of making mistakes.

What good will come out of your public criticism?
Will they do better?
Will they correct what you see as a mistake?

... beyond funny.

I know for sure that there was someone here calling out the flaw in using still images and not video for autopilor like 4 years ago here. They were clearly right. Didn't mean selling Tesla was a good idea

One can only do step 2 after he did the step one.
Even if he knows there will be steps 3, 4 and 5.

There are walkers and there are talkers ...

is that a response to my stills vs video? if so i dont think thats true. accounting for motion could have easily been in the initial approach. it was probably erroneously decided that it was unnecessary.

possible that they knew that the hardware couldn't process that at the time so di what they could to build the team and start paying with the tech, but i dont know if thats the case or not

Are we going to get some help today from the lower BB/50MA?
Market Manipulators goal will be to try to use the low volume and restricted trading priviledge of the pre-Market to drive the SP below critical support levels. If they can get it to Open below these levels, they become a ceiling rather than a floor.

Classic manipulation, and the #SEC does nothing, ever.

#CONGRESSIONALOVERSIGHT

Last edited:
Market Manipulators goal will be to try to use the low volume and restricted trading priviledge of the pre-Market to drive the SP below critical support levels. If they can get it to Open below these levels, they become a ceiling rather than a cap.

Classic manipulation, and the #SEC does nothing, ever.

#CONGRESSIONALOVERSIGHT
Isn't max pain closer to 800 than closer to zero? Why would MM want tsla go down to zero all the time?

Isn't max pain closer to 800 than closer to zero? Why would MM want tsla go down to zero all the time?
Not zero, they are just trying to buy cheap shares from those that put stop-loss numbers. The lower they go, the more stop-loss shares they can purchase. Eventually the spring unwinds and they make a killing at the expense of the uninformed.

Do they benefit more from all the call contracts expiring worthless?
I don't remember mm helping Tsla when there were constantly more puts than calls 2 years ago. Seems like they just want tsla to go one way..

Are they even profitable vs just leaving tsla alone?
Seems to be manipulation manipulation manipulation then gamma squeeze gamma squeeze gamma squeeze.