Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Artful Dodger can chip in better than me, but we blew out the 50 day moving average and any so called bollingers today. Pretty sure most technicians would scream doom at this point... until, of course, the SP reverses course and jets up.

We are very macro dependent right now. The market needs to stabilize across the board and move up for this to reverse.

Someone explain to me why every single one of my solars was obliterated today. With a climate bill on the horizon? Same deal. Was just time for them to go down.

In the end this is probably nothing more than noise as the SP oscillates.

Artful Dodger can chip in better than me, but we blew out the 50 day moving average and any so called bollingers today. Pretty sure most technicians would scream doom at this point... until, of course, the SP reverses course and jets up.

We are very macro dependent right now. The market needs to stabilize across the board and move up for this to reverse.

Someone explain to me why every single one of my solars was obliterated today. With a climate bill on the horizon? Same deal. Was just time for them to go down.

In the end this is probably nothing more than noise as the SP oscillates.
I am convinced the days like this are just used to make a profit on retail investors work on margin.

I've been super busy the past weeks without a chance to be active on TMC.... I did however buy at:

(now waiting for 710 - hoping for tomorrow, need to round out my share numbers...)

...liking this (while fully understanding that for some this must be horrendous price action :rolleyes: )
What happened to 730 - was your busy day?

Sus why? Because I don't post a ton about all my trades or the money I've made? I have made real world money like you have over the past year or so, I just don't have a desire to publicly discuss it, and much like you want to dissuade people from being timid, I want to dissuade them from being irrationally exuberant. Also discussing the years prior to this run up is not hypothetical. I'm sorry you are irritated by hearing it, but I think it is quite reasonable to mention.
Thanks for doing the good work.
I am one of those that was invested in leaps and options since 2015, and barely survived 15/16.
Or course, everything turned fine eventually, (better than fine) but having someone reiterate to youngsters danger of options is useful. I could've easily been wiped out of my 20 years savings...

City of Las Vegas Chosen Southwest Owner of the Year

"“We’re open to any transportation mode we can get,” says Janssen, who’s particularly excited about the Vegas Loop, an on-demand underground public transit system being developed by Elon Musk’s Boring Co. The system will use Tesla-like autonomous vehicles to transport passengers between McCarran International Airport, the Las Vegas Strip and downtown.

Plans call for the Boring Co. to build the system’s base tunnel, with resort hotels and other landowners financing design and construction of the stations. The Las Vegas City Council has already granted the project a special-use permit within the city limits, with Clark County expected to follow suit for its portion of the system this spring.

While there’s no announced construction timeline for the Loop, Janssen says the city has provided the Boring Co.’s design team with its 3D CAD files for Las Vegas Boulevard and other parts of the Loop’s route where infrastructure upgrades are complete or in progress.

“They’ve told us that’s given them several months head start,” he adds."

City of Las Vegas Chosen Southwest Owner of the Year

"“We’re open to any transportation mode we can get,” says Janssen, who’s particularly excited about the Vegas Loop, an on-demand underground public transit system being developed by Elon Musk’s Boring Co. The system will use Tesla-like autonomous vehicles to transport passengers between McCarran International Airport, the Las Vegas Strip and downtown.

Plans call for the Boring Co. to build the system’s base tunnel, with resort hotels and other landowners financing design and construction of the stations. The Las Vegas City Council has already granted the project a special-use permit within the city limits, with Clark County expected to follow suit for its portion of the system this spring.

While there’s no announced construction timeline for the Loop, Janssen says the city has provided the Boring Co.’s design team with its 3D CAD files for Las Vegas Boulevard and other parts of the Loop’s route where infrastructure upgrades are complete or in progress.

“They’ve told us that’s given them several months head start,” he adds."
Wrong thread?

Reactions: MartinAustin
Another day of low volume TSLA movements inverse to GME/AMC/SPACs/Stonks.

Could there just be a bit of TSLA selling that the MMs are more than happy to accentuate? Sort of the normal doldrums plus a bit of actual selling.

Hitting $750 only triggered about 600k shares to be sold as a stop loss. Not too shabby! I'm sure benchmark fund manager's interest has been piqued by this chance to get in near the inclusion price. Don't miss the boat fellas!

OT... It will be 100F in a month! Can't wait for seeds, need shade ASAP.
Tell me this isn't inflation folks - This tree, $2,400 planted)
View attachment 638997

If I had a bare lot in AZ, I would think it sounds like a screaming good deal! That means I could get an entire grove of them planted, say 30 of them, for only $72k without having to lift a finger! Volume discount on that kind of work would be at least 25%.

Here's the problem: They probably can't source 30 of them. That makes the price go up. They take a long time to grow. Inflation is why we invest. Thank you Tesla!

If you need shade, and I can't imagine anyone in AZ who didn't, I would make a deal for as many as you can get.

Bonus points if they each come with a cute gardener as pictured in that marketing photo!;)

Another day of low volume TSLA movements inverse to GME/AMC/SPACs/Stonks.

Could there just be a bit of TSLA selling that the MMs are more than happy to accentuate? Sort of the normal doldrums plus a bit of actual selling.

Hitting $750 only triggered about 600k shares to be sold as a stop loss. Not too shabby! I'm sure benchmark fund manager's interest has been piqued by this chance to get in near the inclusion price. Don't miss the boat fellas!
I figure the trimming of positions by some of the long time bull funds after the SP500 run up was enough to get the ball rolling. Then a few others who got scared because of the bitcoin deal added some more momentum.

• Informative
Reactions: FireMedic
Bonus points if they each come with a cute gardener as pictured in that marketing photo!;)
Gardener? That's my beautiful wife from Costa Rica and Sr. Intel breadwinner in the family. She's the reason I still had any retirement fund remaining after all the child support I dished out on spotty income at best. She's my rock, right next to that tree. I'm the risk-taker of the two who finally caught a break with TSLA by just holding the shares since 2015. Don't let anyone tell you that opposites don't work. You just need trust in each other and listen to the opposing views. Oops, off topic again.