Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Say bigpeepee one more time.

It's like the game an officer can play on a traffic stop. How many times can you say "Meow."

Can't take anyone serious when they say things like, "how hard is it to say bigpeepee was right?"

That was good for some much needed laughs. Watching my account today and this image came to mind:
b4d88db3bf46a814647df9d7b92cb15c.jpg

It's like the game an officer can play on a traffic stop. How many times can you say "Meow."

Can't take anyone serious when they say things like, "how hard is it to say bigpeepee was right?"

That was good for some much needed laughs. Watching my account today and this image came to mind:
View attachment 639087

Well, it should be pretty serious. People here could've made a fortune if they took his advice at selling at 690ish and buying bitcoin at 17k.

I haven't seen anybody discussed this yet. Hopefully this is a non issue.

Does it look like TESLA will be able to deliver refreshed S before the eod of the month? With the pre production S still showing up on the road and nobody seems to have seen an S with Joke steering on the road yet, it seems the possibility is pretty high that S won't get delivered.

Even if the delay turns out to be ramping up related, then I am totally fine. My worry is if Tesla somehow has to make major design change due to some unexpected regulatory or engineering hurdle, such as the abandoning of the Joke or the gear redesign (abandoning of the on screen D and reverse selection), then that will be BAD! Even worse than Model 3 where over emphasize on the automatization caused major delay.

Last edited:

We need Lucid to supply EV's to those who demand "luxury" in order to transition more people to sustainable transportation. Maybe Tesla can set up a solar/energy storage referral program with Lucid to encourage their customers to make a more complete transition.

As for luxury cars, I wouldn't have two Tesla if I demanded that kind of luxury. Most people I know wouldn't be caught dead in a luxury car. Many of them are your "millionaire next door" types. It's not an affordability issue, it's an image thing.

I got your Cata-list right here

Reasons to stay long:
1) India configurator launch announcement/soon
2) Texas factory building suspense as gigapress starts moving
3) Coast to coast announcement FSD milestone
4) announcement of 550+ mile LR model S
5) Tesla Network building chatter
6) $25,000 vehicle teaser launch invites
7) cybertruck competition smack down videos leaking
8) rocket booster demonstration on roadster
9) 1 million mile battery announcement
10) Elon tweets “cute” every time Audi or GM talk about fast charging vehicle network, and then posts map of supercharger
11) giga Berlin nearing completion
12) China market stats
13) EV credit refreshment
14) stock split

Reactions: Thumper
Dude I dont know who you think you are convincing but I promise attacking Krugerrand is not going to help you recover the image of a Troll youve cultivated for yourself in 100% of the posts you made since you started posting.

Not attacking her. Only reminding her about her failed prediction about the market front-running everything, which she so arrogantly posted. Read her post. She wanted to be reminded and I'm just delivering the crow, since the person who was right is now banned.
If stating facts makes me a troll, then there is no hope for this community.

I know what you mean. It's confounding but this same thing happens whenever TSLA share price sheds more than 15-20%. o_O

I just chalk it up to a hunch that TSLA investors, on average, must be younger, less experienced and perhaps a little more naive about the way markets work. At least that's the best explanation I can come up with. o_O
Been going through couple of pages. What a doom-and-gloom. When was it when we were all celebrating when it closed above $700, two/three months ago? I thought we were all long TSLA. What is two or three months in a long position?
Who's doom and gloom? I'm trying to tone my excitement the past few days with the sale. I tone it now cuz some get upset when u crack a joke at a funeral. What I wanted to say was bring it on, it's party time! (too soon?)
And who's old? I'm chuckin dirt and doing stone work still - then again, I'm only 32... on Mars.

Attachments

• 20210222_164713.jpg
    20210222_164713.jpg
    435 KB · Views: 51
I just had an idea I really like: what if the FSD subscription doesn't come as 100-200 USD/month but as 0.2-0.4 cent/mile?

This would be a brilliant move as Tesla jumps directly into the Robotaxi revenue model. It would honor FSD buyers. It would make a mix of private owned cars with and without FSD and tesla owned cars in the Tesla Network very smooth.

Do you really mean 0.2 cents per mile or are you doing verizon math there? I wouldn't ask but there is precedent for this confusion documented 7 ways to sunday.

short version

long version

Not attacking her. Only reminding her about her failed prediction about the market front-running everything, which she so arrogantly posted. Read her post. She wanted to be reminded and I'm just delivering the crow, since the person who was right is now banned.
If stating facts makes me a troll, then there is no hope for this community.
Hans is so hot right now.

C037CE02-D988-42F5-B953-B6B39201A6B0.jpeg