Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can everyone stop posting their 'look at me I'm buying at the bottom' prices. No one ever manages to time the bottom so every one of your posts is a signal for it to go lower.

That's not right. I appreciate all buying and without that person buying at the very bottom, there would be no bottom!

We should celebrate opportunities like this for those with undersized positions to be able to build significant positions at better prices compared to the last couple of months.

Anyone notice Peter Schiff’s name on Twitter? :D
C75CFB35-32D6-42D2-9655-E88A2E004CF5.jpeg

I feel like there's not much new to talk about with Tesla right now, so it's not surprising people are talking about TSLA. These prices are a steal, no two ways about it in my mind.

Unfortunately, my swimming pool is too full to be buying any more unless it happens to go into the $500's (which I don't forsee but never rule it out). If it does, it would only be possible if this market correction/rotation turns into a pure correction and lasts longer than a couple more days.

That's not right. I appreciate all buying and without that person buying at the very bottom, there would be no bottom!

We should celebrate opportunities like this for those with undersized positions to be able to build significant positions at better prices compared to the last couple of months.
Sold the biz after 45 years, emptied the couch and in the past few days I bought shares at $842, 812, 809, 805, 799, 780, 775, 762, 740 and $681. I am thankful for the discounts as I have been all in since 2013. Soon I'll be ready for that island. I do live on one but don't own the whole thing yet.
:)

there seems to be two factors in play now at a macro level:
1) interest rates creeping up
2) irrational exuberance about COVID going away and economy opening up full throttle in the next few months

money is being taken out of tech and thrown at hotels and other leisure plays like Disney
Disney has been the happiest place in my portfolio lately.