Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hard for me to swallow that big benchmarks would not be buying below 695. Remember boys and girls, if they get any little extra before 695, they can beat the market. Now apply game theory to so many benchmark funds and it is easy to see that TSLA cannot spend too much time below 695

Imagine a big umbrella that opened up at 695 , would you really bother to open up your small umbrella below 695??

There you go boys and girls. As soon as Fed said they are not raising the rates, BOOOM it goes back straight to 695 and more. There are many funds which did not get to get in at 695 at the time of SnP inclusion. Now they did. Great stuff

Can't wait to see how much Cathie bought. I bought some ARKK to support the effort.
Large funds/ETFs rarely buy before 10 a.m. so I'd be surprised if ARK adds today.

Shortzes know this so that's why they pounced at the Open. Bottom occurred at 09:47 ET, then by 10 am we were already back above $655

One other small thing to notice: today is about the 11th day of this bare raid. Naked shortzes will have to start reporting any FTDs from early February soon unless they start buying to cover (trying to scare retail into selling with a bigg scarey droop, hah!)

sc.TSLA.50-DayChart.2021-02-23.10-59.png

Last edited:
Large funds/ETFs rarely buy before 10 a.m. so I'd be surprised if ARK adds today.

Shortzes know this so that's why they pounced at the Open. Bottom occurred at 09:47 ET, then by 10 am we were already back above $655

One other small thing to notice: today is about the 11th day of this bare raid. Shortzes will have to start reporting any FTDs from earty February soon unless they start buying to cover.

View attachment 639174

I'm pretty sure she buys Tesla before 10am when it's down 13%..

Let us not forget that short interest report delivery is tomorrow. What better way to cover your position than to short like crazy AGAIN, trigger tons of stop loss selling, cover your new short position, then cover half your old short position.

This would all be well and good if it weren't completely in the dark and done with the help of the actual market makers.

Can we say that all this activity might indicate an increase in short interest through 2/12? Might be helpful if this is a pattern we can identify.

The beauty of this bill is legacy auto will look like fools if they claim it's too soon now that they have advertised their dramatic pivot to EVs. :D

I've long said the transition will be driven by economics more than governmental regulation but this bill is timely enough to make a real difference.

Now we just need to get it passed before it can be derailed by oil, gas and auto interests. And what's going on down in California? It seems that lobbying by big oil and auto has been effective at derailing California's historic lead in cleaning automobiles up. Washington doesn't even have.a federal waiver to do the end run around the Federal Dinosaurs but that doesn't appear to be stopping them from crafting this bill such that it doesn't even matter. ;)

Rawlinson was on CNBC this morning claiming that their Wonder box allows for 90 miles an hour of charging per hour at home on Level 2. I need a scientist to help me understand how this is possible.
I've heard that you require a dedicated 200 amp circuit to get this level. This is really just a publicity stunt. Technically possible, but not practical for the vast majority of houses out there.

Just for giggles last night...i entered a buy order on margin for 200 shares at $650.....woke up to see it filled, didn't know to be happy or like WTF! :)
You did better than I. Get this...
My order was for placed last night at $695 and it executed at $674. What, no sellers it just jumps?

upload_2021-2-23_9-20-2.png