Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They may be having issues with 4680 dude....

Edit: Also speaking as someone who works in manufacturing, there is such a thing as developmental production. Just saying.
Yeah? I worried about the new cell design and whether they could get it right since it is so different than the good ol batteries. But now I don't and here is why.
All these battery companies are setting up lines to produce the 4680's. These companies didn't wake up and scratch their balls and go have a beer with elon before lunch, and then agree over a burger to make batteries different in the afternoon.
If you read every damn thing out there about Tesla you've read about how each company covers their arses by not trusting anyone else. Before LG or Panasonic or umteen other companies will throw BILLION$ into making a manufacturing plant they are going to want to create their own PROOF.
I am quite sure they were allowed into the initial production line to watch the whole process. They had their eggiest of heads come and crawl around with their tape measures and thermometers. And then were allowed to take a sample directly from the line and go do all sorts of tests on them, not only to see if the success rate was high, but also to see that.
The gist of it is if there were production problems the major battery makers wouldn't be lining up to produce these cells.

Let’s me officially declare the Tesla WAR has began on Feb 9th and will continue at least till the end of 2021 delivery and earning on Jan 27th 2022. Toss all the old charts because they will no longer valid with the unique Tesla rocket with SO MANY enemies.

Consider that the $699.60 closing meets the target $700 similar to 500,000 delivery off by 0.01% at 499,950. I saw that whenever the price goes up there is an immediate selling to pull it down. This is a continuous war. So, all Tesla comrades hang on to kill misinfo, bad rumors, FUD… and

Tell everybody to invest in Tesla, the most glorious story in 2021 besides the GameStop fairy tale

1) Remember that Tesla has the most enemies who want to kill Tesla for good before it fully develop all of its advantages. This is similar to Russia wants to kill its opposition leader for good. Here is a limited list of its enemies:

This time is the beginning of the end of 100 yr old oil industries/nations/ICE cars manufacturers and the start of the new fields of Clean and renewable Energy/Storage, Electric Vehicles, FSD subscription and Robotaxis/delivery.

Tesla is the most advanced Leader in all of the above fields and will become the next Amazon, Apple and Google, has the most enemy, therefore, Tesla shorts, VW and oil companies/industry/nations have started to give one final push to kill before Tesla crush competition with its lowest price highest value $25K model 2 by the end this year 2021 together with Berlin Giga already has 8 Giga Press for model 3 and Y + ready to make new 4680 battery with $1B incentive, 2,500 Semi trucks in Texas, FSD and insurance started by 2nd Quarter of this year. The Solar Energy Storage of Tesla Power Walls and MegaWatts will advance along the way since Texas lost power 4 days in freezing temp, rolling shutdown in California and NorthEastern states losing power during heavy snow periods.

2) All other funds are jealous of the rocket Tesla flying too high making their investment look bad compared to Cathie Wood's funds
3) All Tesla shorts hate Elon & Tesla because they lost $40B in 2020 alone in shorting Tesla. They will never quit trying until they die. Trust me on this.
4) Microsoft Bill Gates did not deny (silent when asked) that he shorted Tesla. So horrible.

Reactions: GOVA
"You base your call on market share, but isn't Tesla losing market share, particularly in Europe?" :D

It's ridiculously ignorant for a CNBC host to say this when she knows Tesla is ramping production as fast as possible and selling every car they can make!
Often a TV anchor is just relaying a question or comment that a producer is sending to that anchor's earpiece. I know first hand.

when i first started buying Tesla (in 2016-2017 i think), i tried to time the dips, but quickly realized how foolish that was.

my approach over the last couple years (which i think is honestly reflected in my posts) has consistently been "i dont know where Tesla will be next week or next month, but i know where it will be in 5 years".

My observation tells me the timelines you present above are an attempt to re-write your history with TSLA. Or you have already fooled yourself as to when the change took place. And, yes, I did notice the change, before which you were often saying negative things that didn't make sense. I can smell from a mile away when someone is trying to talk the price down. I'm glad you have cured yourself of that scourge.

Hint for others who try to talk the share price down for their own (assumed) personal benefit: Tesla trades at far too high of a volume for our posts and opinions to make ANY significant difference to the share price.

A no drama wire to wire victory for the home team. No 60 points swings, no dips into red, just a comfortable easy win that we all like to see. Perhaps they are turning their season around with 2 decisive wins in their last 3 games, and getting close to breakeven for the season after being in a substantial hole earlier in the week. The momentum is certainly in the right direction.

Today
Score: 699.60
Margin of W/L: 31.54
Attendance: 35,705,985

Season
Record: 23-24
Total points in wins: 614.11
Total points in losses: -620.18
YTD gain/loss: -6.07 -0.86%
Avg points per win: 26.70
Avg points per loss: -25.84
Best W: 110.58 2021-03-09
Worst L: -68.83 2021-01-11
Last 10: 3-7
Streak: W1

Often a TV anchor is just relaying a question or comment that a producer is sending to that anchor's earpiece. I know first hand.

And yet the public cannot see that our 'trusted' hosts are really just puppets controlled by the puppet master behind the curtain. And that puppet master is controlled by a puppet master in another city.

It reminds me of that scene near the end of The Wizard of Oz.

Can you TLDR for me?
Google "closing cross".

A lot of buyers and sellers put in a type of order called "market on close" which is not a limit order but a market order. As the regular trading stops these orders are matched in a way where buyers and sellers find each other and a price equilibrium results.

Reactions: Norwalk79