Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
40% now. what's going on?
I'll imagine for a second that only a few people on the planet (nearly all of which are either in this forum or work at Tesla) know that what VW presented was at best a demonstration that they are behind Tesla by about 5 years and most likely are going to get further behind the more they implement their proposed plan.

Jordan and I are on the same page.

I'm in a similar boat - but as I have seen the millions tick up over the last 18 months I always think I'll probably need a couple more to guarantee retirement in my 30s doesn't end up running out later in life. (first world problem I know).
Top 1% of first world problem more like! I sometimes think some of us forget just how unbelievably fortunate we've been. I know I have to metaphorically pinch myself sometimes to check this is reality...

I'll imagine for a second that only a few people on the planet (nearly all of which are either in this forum or work at Tesla) know that what VW presented was at best a demonstration that they are behind Tesla by about 5 years and most likely are going to get further behind the more they implement their proposed plan.

This is why you make so much money with Tsla. The information gap is astonishing. Another "see any car company has the tech to do what Tesla can do" analysis and then come 5 years later those company falls flat as predicted. It's like free money.

Dieselgate is in the past, it is ancient history. Now, we are being subjected to BatteryGate by the same liars, but the blind people do not see it until it is too late. People do not learn not to trust the liars. VW makes promises 5-10 years into the future, when that time is past and people can see they were lies again, will then believe the next set of lies de jour.

Dieselgate is in the past, it is ancient history. Now, we are being subjected to BatteryGate by the same liars, but the blind people do not see it until it is too late. People do not learn not to trust the liars. VW makes promises 5-10 years into the future, when that time is past and people can see they were lies again, will then believe the next set of lies de jour.
I still remember that Mission E power point presentation, how porsche will come out with a car that has the same range and will cost the same as a Model S. The next three years were nothing about 'but look at what Volkswagen promised, competition is coming. Tesla has zero advantage what so ever because the power point said so".

nooo... i sold 3 645-Puts yesterday (rolled up my 595-Puts for extra-cash this week).. If things go wrong i might even have to buy TSLA at $645/Share! That would be a tragedy! ;)

Fun.

bbb.jpg