Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Max Pain has been updated as of 7 am ET, now up to $690 for Aug 6 expiries:

TSLA.2021-08-03.07-00.png

Notice the substantial movement in Max Pain, along with the dramatic increase in the number of open Call contracts (↑50%) as well as Put contracts (↑15%).

Further note the decreasing trend in the Put/Call ratio over the past 7 sessions (now down to 1.3 from 2.0 on July 26th). All indicators from the peanut gallery are pointing upward. :p

TSLA volume in the Pre-market was over 115K and NASDAQ-100 Futures were up 0.11% by 7:15 ET.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Ok this is a weird one. In Rob's latest Tesla Daily video there is a small clip of a model X driving on a roundabout with pure vision graphics overlayed. The roundabout is in Tallinn, Estonia (same spot on Google maps), but Tesla doesn't have a presence here yet. Does anyone know where the clip is from? It would be great news if Tesla finally expanded to the Baltics.

Video here, relevant part at 6:50 -

Last edited:
No Master of Coin on this list…..

No Master of Coin on this list…..

Lol, the chances of the next CEO of Tesla coming from outside of Tesla are exactly 0.0000001%

Elon said as much when he addressed Tesla staff at the Giga Shanghai 1st Deliveries event in Dec 2019. He said then that the next CEO of Tesla could be an engineer working right now in Shanghai.

This media article is written by outsiders, for outsiders, with a less-than-outside chance of ever coming to pass.

Wall St. and Journalists do not get Tesla.

Are those games free or do buy them via the app? I've never owned a Tesla vehicle (yet) and cannot verify this. *ducks out of the way*

All games free to this point (though they're generally either quite old, or mobile-level games).

The PS5-level HW in the new S is the weird duck at the moment- Tesla has shown it running much newer, higher end, games- but you can't actually get any of those games on the car right now.

It would've seemed the S refresh launch would've been the perfect time to launch an app store selling them if they were going to, but nothing so far.

(there's also the question of cross licensing-is buying for the car a "pc" license you can use elsewhere (and vice versa) or its own platform entirely? but that's getting pretty far afield of being topical)

There are consequences for misusing the legal system for frivolous suits.

The court has already denied Teslas request, last year, for summary judgement to dismiss the case.

They explicitly judged that

The actual court said:
Genuine issues of material fact still remain to be determined at trial.

That does not mean Tesla necessarily did anything wrong, but it does mean the court did not find the suit frivolous (which has an actual meaning in law) as you keep claiming.

• Informative
Reactions: wtlloyd
TL;DR : Austin, we have a demand problem.

“Last week alone, Tesla has received more than 17,000 orders for the Cybertruck. According to data coming from an online reservation tracker created by fans, the Tesla Cybertruck has unofficially racked up 1,256,487 pre-orders so far. Should they materialize into firm orders, Tesla would pocket a whopping $79 billion in revenue.”

Last edited:
considering it was down almost $150 a few months ago, anything in the green YTD feels good, and I think it will get even greener by the end of the year
As far as I’m concerned it’s still down $150. Even if you (general) think at $900 it was ahead of itself, Tesla has had two brilliant quarters since then and is sold out for pretty much the rest of the year in all markets. Other items like Megapack and Powerwall are also sold out. Point being, $900 us no longer ahead of anything. I am owed my $900.

Would be market moving if true:

It appears that Tesla China is making good progress in its development of the highly-anticipated $25k compact electric car. If recent rumors from China are any indication, it appears that the upcoming affordable EV is still planned for trial production for the end of 2021.

The update about Tesla China’s newest electric vehicle was shared by noted automotive segment leaker 不是郑小康, who has proven to be accurate in the past. According to the industry leaker, the prototype for Tesla’s $25K car has already been completed, and most suppliers for the vehicle’s production have already been lined up.

As far as I’m concerned it’s still down $150. Even if you (general) think at $900 it was ahead of itself, Tesla has had two brilliant quarters since then and is sold out for pretty much the rest of the year in all markets. Other items like Megapack and Powerwall are also sold out. Point being, $900 us no longer ahead of anything. I am owed my $900.
Maybe we should do a class action suit against the market manipulators who cheated all of us.