Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Grimes posting video with Boston dynamic dog w/ Tesla sticker on it

Look at what Karpathy tweeted here:
He tweeted a pic of a futuristic society with a robotic dog when someone asked him what’s next…

The UCLA researcher tied to AI day has a history of trying to solve issues for blind people.

I think Tesla may be working on a seeing-eye dog. I speculate that perhaps it’s the Shiba Inu Elon was tweeting about months ago.

I’ve been speculating about this for a while now. This Boston dynamics dog certainly makes me wonder…

During today’s trading session, TSLA dipped below both its 50 & 200-day SMAs (simple moving averages). Then it closed above both of them. If it closes above them again tomorrow, that should bolster their significance as support levels.
And it did spring up nicely today from those SMAs, despite poor showings for the macro indices. Tesla AI Day comes after tomorrow's close. Could be interesting.

Our friends at Duke are pushing the "autopilot is dangerous" angle again. Citations include false data, and odd assumptions about driver behavior. I'm sure this will earn me a block but I think the whole thing is an intellectual house of cards. The actual test results might be useful, but the conclusions are hopelessly off.

Would be doubtful since Hyundai bought 80% just a couple months ago. My guess this is mostly for demonstration purposes.
Or a teaser for AI day - though as was mentioned here on TMC, the main objective for robots would be to further properly automate the Gigafactories.
Grimes on TikTok re-tweeted and @LivBoere directly on Twitter

Looks like the same robot, possibly at SpaceX - so what's the story here?

TSLA.GrimesLivBoeree.BostonDynamics.jpg

Attachments

• TSLA.Grimes.BostonDynamics.jpg
    TSLA.Grimes.BostonDynamics.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
I had no idea Apple spends 24 billion a year on cap ex and R n D.
Are they hiding 6 Giga factories under construction?

While this may seem a flippant comment, the real point is that Tesla are now incredibly lean on spending, huge bang for buck. Apple investors should look at these numbers and consider a portfolio realignment.

Congrats to everyone smart enough to buy shares/calls yesterday, or sell Puts. I made money selling Puts as I need my cash soon to upgrade my Turbo-prop to a jet later this year. In fact, I'm so confident, I'm upgrading my Avatar right now....
Dang, does that thing have V-TEC? :p

Should follow Elon's path, he went from a Meridian (like yours) to a Citation Jet!