Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

At the same time, Germany is going ahead with closing its three remaining nuclear power stations....

It is very hard to tell if German leadership for the past 20 years are paid Putin stooges, or just Putin's useful idiots. But there is no 3rd option.

Did someone just hit the "ON" switch on the markets or what?

For the thousandth time:

Markets go up, markets go down. It's just the nature of valuing something that has a subjective value.

Ignore the noise and don't become obsessed with the ticker.

I'm a fair weather ticker watcher myself. 🤣

Last edited:
The market opens at 6:30 am in California, want to trade time zones?
Well, for us europeans Tesla stock monitoring is a (more than) full time job. Premarket starts at 10am and market closes at 22pm. Hard to live a normal life, when you know the stock is moving almost all the time you are awake... :p

Enjoy the Rodeo. Im gonna catch up later tomorrow. Hoping for great news. The world needs it.

I'm speaking of the latest Tesla video, I assume they don't want it know what is in the front regardless of what it is. My guess is the overall weight reduction is less than expected.

Oh right, that was Berlin.
Unless they switched to front castings under the radar, they've shown it (even clearer than Texas)

Pretty darn minimal (assuming the cradle hasn't been beefed up).
SmartSelect_20220407-154357_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Seems like we are on the verge of a macro bull market. It would absolutely amazing for Elon to drop some good bombs tonight and see some sweet macro 2 to 3% green tomorrow and ride the wave.

Why do I think macros are going back to a bull market? Mostly due to the price action we've been experiencing as of late and we seem to be bouncing off support. I think tomorrow will be a big indicator as we'll either gap up or gap down.

On politics:

If politicians - whom some of you like, some of you find less unappealing than their political opponents, some of you despise -

appear at the Texas event tonight, then as long as they confine their remarks to how the GF benefits Texas, the US, the world or so forth, I am satisfied.
To the extent they start politicking, then I am not.

BUT: to the extent that YOU use this to blather on about your own points of view, is the extent to which you're heading toward banishment.

And I am going to close this thread for a few minutes so no one can whine "Bbbbutttt...I didn't see that"