Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a heads up: I sold a home earlier this year and the main reasons why the buyer bought it (their words)?

- Good home layout
- Great neighborhood
- Good price in the market
- Heat Pump HVAC upgrade
- Tesla Wall Charger installed

These renewable techs are great and home buyers are looking for them in homes. I can't wait to upgrade my new HVAC to the Tesla Heat Pump tech in half a decade or more in my new home, tbh. I'm hedging that the winters are going to be really cold and the summers are going to be really hot in the meantime though.

Lastly, I'm currently at the following referrals or personal buys lifetime for Tesla:
- 1 Model 3 Perf
- 3 Wall Chargers
- 3 Solar panel installs (2 referrals)

Hope that helped the mission!

<self-edit: deleting LotR commentary about Bilbo eating 2nd breakfast in the books... ;) >

Vaguely back on track:
Looks like we ended the day pretty much even - could have been worse. I'm really hoping that this week's trend continues and we hit over 300... I'd like to close down a corporate account this year and want to sell those TSLA shares in 2023 (everything else in the account was sold, but I figured we'd see a spike this year... Had an sell order and missed the top by a few $ earlier).

I've missed a few of the recent announcements by the feds - are they still threatening to raise interest rates further this year? I'm hoping the headwinds settle down during the Cybertruck deliveries happening soon...
The talking heads are beginning to discuss union salary negotiations now, in particular the UAW demands and the potential for increasing car prices.

Higher prices lead to higher wages lead to higher prices, but hopefully it doesn't go that far and necessitate a response in the form of even tighter monetary policy as new and used car prices are a decently-big component of Core PCE watched by the Fed and under their influence as they are among the items most sensitive to interest rates.

Wages need to increase and prices need to not increase in response, or this will be even worse than what the market has currently accepted.

• Helpful
Reactions: KBF
'Bavaria's business future at risk' as village votes on BMW battery factory

BMW intends to assemble around 600,000 high-voltage batteries annually at the site, which would then be integrated into electric cars in Dingolfing, Regensburg, and Munich. The location is close to the A3 and A92 highways. The large and heavy batteries could also be transported directly to the car factories using electric trucks, eliminating the need for additional storage. BMW is also building battery factories at its car plants in Hungary, the United States, Mexico, and China.

I would love to see the V12 FSD learn from driving in Istanbul-- a densely populated city with huge traffic and crazy drivers, yet no accidents.
Tesla: Hold my beer 🍺

😂
(cache doesn’t fully load though)

1693438079324.jpeg

Last edited:
And today the wapo editorial board asks the US government to nationalize Starlink. Or at least have the US government build a competitor that equals it. I wonder how they would launch this competitor to space. 🤔
Kubrick?
But off the topic, is anyone considering the roadster may be coming soonish? + other new unseen vehicles. It’s been a really long time since anything was shown off. Last was Optimus?
I have a feeling there may be more than highland and cybertruck in September