Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 1702690621621.png
    1702690621621.png
    328.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Last edited:
and another twitter]1735787314050408907

can you guys please post full twitter URLs or screenshots or copy the text or something other than the embedded thing you tried?

Or in addition to the embedding, because the embedded post isn't showing for me.
This forum will automatically convert any twitter link to an embedding tag, which doesn't work for me either. The only way around this is to post x.com link instead, which won't be converted.

I've seen twitter embedding works fine in other forums, so it's not a problem with twitter.

Foundation Series Cybertruck order emails are going out to those who have never lived in CA or TX now:

Along with Cyberbeast estimates moving to late 2024, it looks like Foundation Series will be sold throughout most of 2024. Should be good for margins.

Volume will be way better for margins. Making fifty trucks a day results in crappy margins. Less crappy if they are foundation series but crappy nonetheless.
I think Tesla will start selling the regular configurations by the start of q3 unless something goes really bad with the ramp.

Just got an email from Tesla to fill out a Cybertruck Vehicle to Home Survey about the PowerShare Home Backup which I duly completed.

It asked about things like the current current service to the house (200 amps in my case), where the CT will be parked—attached/detached garage, on the street,…—, who my power company is, whether or not I have solar, and so on.

I dunno, it almost seems like they plan to sell me the Cybertruck I ordered despite my not living in CA or TX. 😉

Wowie! We run three households on a single 32 amp service here (so thats all three households combined on 32A), which I admit is quite limiting, but it suffices. Wanna spot me some of those amps?

The new high fidelity park assist looks incredible. And it will continue to get even better.

I can imagine lots of OEMs will pay Tesla for this. And lots of people will want to get a Tesla just because of this stuff.

More money out of the shorts and into my shorts!
Great news for all but especially for that one TMCer from the UK who can't park his car without some futuristic navigational technology. Praise god people can now safely leave their homes.

Breaking: German BEV incentives end *tomorrow*:

Most people expected end of year at the earliest.. A week ago I got an invitation to a Tesla test drive event today, maybe they knew something or just luck, last day they can sell vehicles with incentive (application for incentive online till tomorrow).