Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This news about Tesla suddenly scrapping the low cost car plans is why, not sure if true or rumor yet, but the stock is reacting to it harshly:

And now Millions of buying pull the S up from 160.7 to 167.5

And very interesting that , SUNRUN, PLTR SP are highly correlated with TSLA.

Edit: back to $165.xx and is struggling again. Looks like the lie of Reuters is still more powerful than Elon's clarification.

Last edited:
Reactions: GOVA
Can we sue Reuters and the sec for manipulate market ?
Please reply to all your friends all newspapers that's reuters lied with the response of Elon
Elon Musk

5lY42eHs_bigger.jpg

@elonmusk
·
3 min
En réponse à @zerohedge
Reuters is lying (again)

A robotaxi can produce Tesla far, far more revenue than a next gen low cost vehicle private sale. The only real question has been how feasible it is to have a working robotaxi (and network) and the timetable. Without working FSD, Tesla should certainly support low cost gen 3 to the public. If the latest, unreleased builds of FSD has shown an incredible trajectory of progress, this could certainly tip the scales towards robotaxi. The progress we've seen with 12.3 makes it feasible to me that alpha builds might still be showing significant progress to give high confidence that the FSD solution is inevitable and soon. I'm personally disappointed by the rumor that Tesla is scrapping or delaying the public low cost vehicle to concentrate on robotaxi, as I'd rather them pursue both....but I understand the possibility. Plus Reuters (source) isn't always accurate anymore.

yet again. More obvious evidence. Elon is, these days, the problem. Read the Walter Isaacson book. We couldn’t have gotten here without him. Now, he’s the biggest risk to Tesla. Some of you can keep drinking your koolaid while watching your portfolio plummet while proudly saying “I never sold a share” during a bubble, but it is what it is.

The only thing that can stop Tesla’s domination is Elon.
Sad to say I agree. I've been slowly reducing my TSLA exposure since Elon bought twitter in 2022 when I became concerned his mental state was suffering and clearly massively distracted. I wish all of you luck, but in the next few months I will be out of TSLA entirely. It's been a great 7 years for me and I've made more money than I ever thought, but it's also important to know when it's time to reduce risk and be happy with all it's done for me financially.

I hope it turns around! But I honestly won't be that upset if I miss another huge bull run.

Sad to say I agree. I've been slowly reducing my TSLA exposure since Elon bought twitter in 2022 when I become concerned his mental state was suffering and clearly massively distracted. I wish all of you luck, but in the next few months I will be out of TSLA entirely. It's been a great 7 years for me and I've made more money than I ever thought, but it's also important to know when it's time to reduce risk and be happy with all it's done for me financially.

I hope it turns around! But I won't be that upset if I miss another huge bull run.
You are quitting on a fake story?

I guess today was the day, regardless of what occurred.

How far ahead is testing to public rollout? Could it be that the latest version of FSD in testing is already hands-free?
Doesn't matter. The regulatory process to get Robotaxi approved is going to take years once the technology is proven. And getting it out to all possible areas so that people don't need cars any more will take a decade or more. It would be foolish not to have a low-end small car segment car to sell during that decade.

yet again. More obvious evidence. Elon is, these days, the problem. Read the Walter Isaacson book. We couldn’t have gotten here without him. Now, he’s the biggest risk to Tesla. Some of you can keep drinking your koolaid while watching your portfolio plummet while proudly saying “I never sold a share” during a bubble, but it is what it is.

The only thing that can stop Tesla’s domination is Elon.

So, what do you have to say now that we know the rumor isn't true, Elon didn't change his mind, and Reuters was lying all along? Are you willing to admit you were wrong about Elon this time as well? 🤔