Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla updates - can't see changes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Model S and there have been 3 updates (I think) since 10.0 came out, but each time try to see the details of the current update ths creen stays blank for a while and when it does come back it is the same 10.0 update details. What gives???

I'm sorry that I wasn't clear. It's not the time it takes to display the update information that's the problem, but rather that although I've been notified recently of 3 updates, the description I eventually see is always for version 10.0.

My model S is also unable to display release notes. It broke about 9 months ago; hasn't worked since. No matter how long I keep the window up, no text ever displays. I asked a Tesla service tech to look at it; he was also unable to make them appear. He says he's never seen the problem before.

Same problem with the user manual. It displays only headings; no body text.

I've owned a Tesla Model S for 3 years and have never been impressed w/ any software updates.

In fact I can say I dread every time they do an update, because it seems to degrade the performance of the car.

If anything, they add silly video games and cosmetic visual nonsense (fart sounds) that have no material value to the car.

From the latest updates, I'm now being babied to stay in my lane, use my blinkers to change lanes or else get pushed back to my own lane, and get false positive loud shrieks about the impending crash into the car in front of me... LAME UPDATES...

Give me a real update that makes a significant difference to the car...

Now w/ the latest update from 12/11/2019 ... I'm now getting odd screen blackouts in the past 2 days that's unexplainable.... while driving... that last a few seconds... ????