Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, just FYI this isn’t the only instance my comment applies to and it’s not whining if it’s true pal. I think we are all entitled to our opinions here.

It’s pretty clear Tesla’s doing a fairly massive push here tonight. The floodgates opened not 10 minutes ago and you’re already here complaining. They’re in the middle of it and you’re not giving anyone an even chance.

As the saying goes, “no good deed goes unpunished.” Maybe Tesla really should make it a pay-to-play software, just to cut down on the noise.

Reactions: outdoors
It’s pretty clear Tesla’s doing a fairly massive push here tonight. The floodgates opened not 10 minutes ago and you’re already here complaining. They’re in the middle of it and you’re not giving anyone an even chance.

As the saying goes, “no good deed goes unpunished.” Maybe Tesla really should make it a pay-to-play software, just to cut down on the noise.

Look I already told you this is not the only experience I have had with Tesla that my comment applies to. Yes, it just started and I realize that. I paid a premium for my FSD and yes, I expect something in return and some appreciation for the money I fronted. They also never fulfilled the promised EAP access for me like many here. I will leave it at that.

Look I already told you this is not the only experience I have had with Tesla that my comment applies to. Yes, it just started and I realize that. I paid a premium for my FSD and yes, I expect something in return and some appreciation for the money I fronted. They also never fulfilled the promised EAP access for me like many here. I will leave it at that.

I, also, paid a premium for FSD. If I don’t see the update tonight, I’ll see it tomorrow. Or maybe over the weekend. Whenever it shows up, I’ll hit the install button and take my chances. Or, maybe I won’t, and I’ll let it soak on other vehicles for a week.

I get being frustrated at some of the other things, but this isn’t the time in the rollout to be upset. It’s clear that the Advanced setting now means something, as does FSD. Is it perfect? No. But sure better than previous software loads, and being upset/angry/complaining while it’s still hot-n-heavy is going in looking for a problem.

It’s a slight twist on the old saying “if you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.”, but .. “if you think this rollout sucks, or you think it doesn’t, you’re right.”

I get it:D feel your pain, but no sense in arguing with these folks. Too many of them think they are always right and your opinion doesn't matter. ;)

Last edited:
One of the limits to my grandfathered unlimited plan is I can't use my phone as a hot spot. Looks like I'm going to have to pick up home internet.

I will never give up my truly unlimited plan on two lines with hotspot. Never throttled. I think like 15 years with same plan. They beg me to switch to a plan when I buy a phone. Saying they can save me money. I laugh. I would never get rid of it. Do 100-150 GB a month minimum on each. I can't spread payments on phones, but I buy them one year after they come out. You can't miss what you don't care about.

Edit add:

If I login to Tesla Fi I can see 68 people updated. If I logout and click on software tracker I get...down for high traffic. It was 67 a minute ago..I think it is being updated for members. Yet I am often wrong. now 72.

Last edited:
Reactions: jsrawa
I will never give up my truly unlimited plan on two lines with hotspot. Never throttled. I think like 15 years with same plan. They beg me to switch to a plan when I buy a phone. Saying they can save me money. I laugh. I would never get rid of it. Do 100-150 GB a month minimum on each. I can't spread payments on phones, but I buy them one year after they come out. You can't miss what you don't care about.

I’m grandfathered from the original iPhone so I can’t use a hotspot but I’ve never really missed it anyways. Worth the trade off for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.