Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Wall Charger from Amazon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are 3 links to the product on Amazon. If you aren't directly taken to the Amazon/Tesla one, you can find it on the same page:
1695217978110.png

Thank you. Spoke to a friend who referred me a 3rd year journeyman who told me he would do it for materials plus “x” amount per hour. Comes recommended from a good buddy in construction world. I’m a little leery as he isn’t fully licensed yet, but I will at least meet with him and see what he has to say. I have another friend who is a homebuilder and said he can lend me an electrician for straight cash. Either way it should be much less expensive. Mine can’t be 50 feet but more than 30. Seems to me it should be somewhere between 1200 and $1600.
As I think more and more about my bid today it was a total snow job. Too bad, but live in learn.

If the electrician is a journeyman, they are likely to be working under the license of a master electrician who will be able to pull any necessary permits for them, and maybe can be called upon to inspect the work. It's not an uncommon situation.

Another electrician should also be able to tell you if there's some kind of issue that requires more work that would lead to the high quote .

If you buy from Tesla there is no question as to when the warranty starts. If you buy from Amazon just make sure you keep your purchase receipt.

If you are not in a rush and the price is the same, why not buy from Tesla?
My reason would be free returns in 30 days if desired and money back reward on my Amazon card, and it still comes directly from Tesla. This all assumes one doesn't have referral credits to get one for free from Tesla. That's what we did.

Reactions: T-Mom
My reason would be free returns in 30 days if desired and money back reward on my Amazon card, and it still comes directly from Tesla. This all assumes one doesn't have referral credits to get one for free from Tesla. That's what we did.
I am not aware of Tesla selling through Amazon. In fact would find that hilarious that Elon would sell his stuff through Bezos

Reactions: iswimslo