Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla: We are updating all reservation timelines in the next few days

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yup. AWD in Midnight Silver with EAP and Aeros.

I’m hoping by November as well... I leave the country a few days before Christmas so definitely need it by then (for full tax credit) and really hoping I get to drive around a little before I leave town for 2 weeks.
Barring any unforeseen circumstances .... I feel you’ll have it in time for Thanksgiving based on all the post history! Any trade?

Barring any unforeseen circumstances .... I feel you’ll have it in time for Thanksgiving based on all the post history! Any trade?

Yes, at least as of right now I'm planning on doing a trade-in because of the tax advantage considering Chicago / Cook County is one of the highest taxed municipalities in the country. This could change depending on what Tesla quotes me vs. Carmax / others, but unless it's a significant difference I'd just rather deal with the ease of doing a trade-in and being able to show up and leave my current car and drive off in my Model 3.

Yes, at least as of right now I'm planning on doing a trade-in because of the tax advantage considering Chicago / Cook County is one of the highest taxed municipalities in the country. This could change depending on what Tesla quotes me vs. Carmax / others, but unless it's a significant difference I'd just rather deal with the ease of doing a trade-in and being able to show up and leave my current car and drive off in my Model 3.
I would go to car max, caravana first, and see if it’s reasonable ....Tesla tends to be the same or less. Then if u have no trade Tesla seems to like those people and bump you to earlier delivery.

I would go to car max, caravana first, and see if it’s reasonable ....Tesla tends to be the same or less. Then if u have no trade Tesla seems to like those people and bump you to earlier delivery.

I've priced on KBB and Carvana (within $700 of each other and putting in miles as if it was early October) and will definitely check out CarMax as I get closer.

The tax savings could be 2K or more so still likely I go with Tesla, even if trade-in + financing means a few extra weeks of wait time.

• Helpful
Reactions: Sg911