Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Website Pushing Existing Inventory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like Tesla's website was updated with direct links to existing inventory for both Model S and Model X.

Interestingly though they did not include a link to Model 3 inventory.

Last minute push to get rid of Model S and Model X inventory at all their showrooms to make way for new versions? Efforts to boost Q1 sales?

Where do you see this?

Is it different than this page? New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla

The links direct to that page now.

This morning going to Tesla.com shows the Model S, Model 3, and Model X front and center with links to Custom Order; however now the Model S and Model X have both Custom Order and Existing Inventory links for easier access. You had to dig before to find this.

Screenshot_20190328-213706.png

New tonight. I was just looking earlier this afternoon. You could get there before but had to click used and then change over to new.

View attachment 391385

New tonight. I was just looking earlier this afternoon. You could get there before but had to click used and then change over to new.

Yup, it took me a while to find it before but now they put it front and center.

Fingers crossed for new info in the upcoming weeks! Otherwise I'll be sad for not picking up one of the available inventory at such discounted prices!

Now the "new inventory" for both Model S and X are showing only a handful of cars left. It went from 80+ to less than 10 each - and that's not even local inventory.

For me it's showing across the US.

What happened to all the inventory?

There's still 178 Inventory Model S and 27 Inventory Model X for sale. In one hour today, Tesla de-listed 589 cars. I'm pretty confident they didn't sell that many cars in an hour. Tesla is constantly manipulating the listed inventory in an attempt to control or guide the marketplace or push people to buying custom builds, etc. Every time Tesla has pulled lots of inventory, they usually show up again in the near future. I wouldn't put much stock into the number of listed cars changing. It's very common.

• Informative
Reactions: Zaxxon