Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaFi Referral request thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
'Um. Embarrassed to ask but what’s Teslafi? Will I need it, and a referral code? Thanks for any info...'

Sent a referral if you need it by DM.

Teslafi is a good way of keeping a very accurate record of pretty much all your driving and charging behaviour. It is not that expensive, certainly compared to the outlay for the car, and also enables you to set charging start and finish time together with many other rules for the car to abide by!

Will I need it, and a referral code?

Referral code increases Trial from 2 weeks to a month. Subscription is then US$50 p.a. (monthly also available)

Embarrassed to ask but what’s Teslafi?

Logs data from your car (every minute, or so) and then makes that data available to view (after-the-fact).

I don't find the TesalFi Marketing info particularly informative, but you can find it at about.teslafi.com

TeslaFi has a scheduler for things like pre-condition before morning departure, and before departure from work Pre-heating the car will clear screen of ice as well etc. etc. I leave my schedule on all year - so car is cooled in Summer on days when the sun is out :)

TeslaFi scheduler can be set for GPS location - so only pre-condition if car is at HOME / WORK, and optionally only if plugged in, only Mon-Fri etc. etc.

Schedule the car to charge to 100% shortly before you depart on a long trip and start Climate a few minutes before you leave, and change the battery limit back down from 100% to 90% in case you forget ... and turn the Climate off a bit later in case you don't actually leave on time ...

Figure out where you have been on Business trips

Know when you got each version update, and what the version number was ... and whether you are lagging behind the Average for the Fleet ... for your hardware level and model

Diagnose WHY your battery used up loads of charge whilst it was sat parked ...

Check a single journey that you made to the Relies months ago ... and a Lifetime map of where-you've-been

teslafi06-jpg.455142

Example of the view of a specific day : trips for an airport drop-off (click image to see bigger version):

teslafi07-jpg.455152

and then recharge the battery overnight:

teslafi08-jpg.455153

Send me a PM if you need a referral code

3/4 Octopus referrals worked :D And I have one Tesla referral gestating currently - the car has been ordered and is expected in the new year. Free Supercharging no good for me but apparently I get two goes at the draw for a Model Y or a Roadster II - I'm not holding my breath!

Referral code increases Trial from 2 weeks to a month. Subscription is then US$50 p.a. (monthly also available)

Logs data from your car (every minute, or so) and then makes that data available to view (after-the-fact).

I don't find the TesalFi Marketing info particularly informative, but you can find it at about.teslafi.com.[/QUOTE]

Wow, no idea it did all that. Thanks for a brilliant explanation

Reactions: WannabeOwner