Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

@TeslaRoadTrip 2014 (Feb 15-17, 2014) - Dinner Event Signup & Details Available!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Event Dinner Pricing for Children

All -

Someone in the thread asked about Dinner Pricing for Children.

It will be $19 for children under 12 years of age and the menu choices are Chicken Fingers with Fries or a Mini Cheese Pizza.

If you're interested in adding your child to the dinner, please send us an email: [email protected]
I will get in touch with you and we'll process the PayPal payment via my PayPal email address.

Thanks!

Aaron

I see our Tampa dot is not on the S-Travelers map yet, but someone from Naples was added . Who drives from Naples ? Would you like to join the "convoy" we do with Brit4864 form Plantation?

And who is going from Columbia ? You could join us at Santee SC :)

And last but not least, who has the 3400 miles roundtrip ? The map does not look like there is anybody further then Brit4864 .

I see our Tampa dot is not on the S-Travelers map yet, but someone from Naples was added . Who drives from Naples ? Would you like to join the "convoy" we do with Brit4864 form Plantation?

And who is going from Columbia ? You could join us at Santee SC :)

And last but not least, who has the 3400 miles roundtrip ? The map does not look like there is anybody further then Brit4864 .

It is probably you "Joer00"

That weekend I won't hit 3,400 miles round trip, but I will do over 2,000. Chicago to DC will be about 800. Then DC to Manhattan Sunday will be another 200 or so. Then reverse it Monday and Tuesday.

Aaron - I was wondering why you chose Sunday night for the dinner? Is that because Monday 2/16 is a federal holiday?

We can make the cocktails on Sat. night but not dinner Sunday night (will be in Manhattan that evening).

Hopefully weather will cooperate. We will have 2 cars from Chicago with 4 people in our caravan if it does.

I'm driving from Naples and would like to meet up if we can. I'm planning to leave Thursday the 13th from Naples. Overnight in Santee, SC. Drive to Glen Allen Friday. Then meet the group @ the Glen Allen Supercharger on Saturday for the drive to the Hotel.

Roland

Hello All !!!

As of this evening, we have 49 people signed up for the Event Dinner on Sunday night! Remember we have a deadline of this Saturday February 1st at 10pm to sign up for the dinner! You can sign up at: http://teslaroadtrip.org/dinner

Currently we have about 73-75 Tesla's coming to the event and probably upwards of 100-125 people attending - I'm so pleased at the turnout! We have room for more - so let others know!

Hotel booking at the discounted rate is now closed, unfortunately. If you still want to book a hotel, please contact us at our main email address: [email protected] and someone will get in touch with you about making a reservation.

Of course, if you have any other questions, please email us at the link above and remember that you can always visit the Event Website: http://teslaroadtrip.org

Aaron

Kevin Harney has been following the Woodbridge permitting process and reports that one of the three reviews is complete. However, completion date of the review (and the construction) is unknown at this time. I don't see any way it will be complete prior to this event.

For the thread on the Woodbridge charger, go see:

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/26526-Supercharger-Woodbridge-VA