Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

@TeslaRoadTrip 2015 - "Reach the Beach" - April 17th-19th, 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, we have people coming to "Reach the Beach" from all over!

Here are just some of the 13 states and provinces represented so far: Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Illinois, Ohio, New Jersey, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Ontario Canada.

Lanny

Memories of last years event.... Will you all be joining us this year? I hope so!

Aaron

@TeslaRoadTrip 2014 - All Superchargers Lead to DC - Group Photo taken by John Davis.
i-GQ3VPF8-X3.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And of course - the original @TeslaRoadTrip that started IT ALL!

Aaron

@TeslaRoadTrip 2013 - NY Times debunking trip! - Group Photo taken by Lanny Hartmann.
TeslaRoadTrip_Pano copy.jpg

You might be able to hook up with those making the trip from CA, depending on schedules.

Are there actually folks driving in from CA? If so then it would make total sense for me to sync up with them if possible. I'll hope that they reply to my caravan thread then.

Here are just some of the 13 states and provinces represented so far: Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Illinois, Ohio, New Jersey, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Ontario Canada.

Though I see CA not listed on this -- though you did say just SOME of the states.... we need to get all 48 contingent states represented ;)

Are there actually folks driving in from CA? If so then it would make total sense for me to sync up with them if possible. I'll hope that they reply to my caravan thread then.

NoMoGas wrote on page 1 of this thread that he was coming. His profile says he is from California. Maybe you can PM him. We also need everyone to go to teslaroadtrip.org and register if you haven't done so already. Thanks! :smile:

Lanny

Hi Biff,

Thanks for registering early. That really helps our planning efforts. :smile:

As of tonight, we have 37 cars registered. That is unless you are bringing both of your cars, then it will be 38. :wink:

We have people coming from 14 states, including California and one International entry from Ontario, Canada.

Lanny

Hi Biff,

Thanks for registering early. That really helps our planning efforts. :smile:

As of tonight, we have 37 cars registered. That is unless you are bringing both of your cars, then it will be 38. :wink:

We have people coming from 14 states, including California and one International entry from Ontario, Canada.

Lanny

It's still too early to tell, but I really hope we can beat last years number of around 60 cars. Hoping for 100 or more! There are a lot of locals in the area so it isn't like we can make excuses for not making that happen. I am hopeful!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and you have this listed as the second annual TeslaRoadTrip event, which is technically incorrect, since the first one was what started it all. Setting out to prove that you could drive worry free from DC to NY in the winter. Just something I noticed although I don't think it's a big deal. ;)

Haha chickensevil. The original @TeslaRoadTrip from Rockville, MD to Groton, CT and back was more of a mission than an event. "All Superchargers Lead to DC" was conceived, in part, as a more enjoyable alternative to driving to Connecticuit and back on the one year anniversary which some were contemplating. The New York Times debunking run was a surreal experience that I'll never forget, but as an "event" I still think of @TeslaRoadTrip 2014 as the first. And Aaron and crew are aiming to make 2015 the best!

Haha chickensevil. The original @TeslaRoadTrip from Rockville, MD to Groton, CT and back was more of a mission than an event.  "All Superchargers Lead to DC" was conceived, in part, as a more enjoyable alternative to driving to Connecticuit and back on the one year anniversary which some were contemplating. The New York Times debunking run was a surreal experience that I'll never forget, but as an "event" I still think of @TeslaRoadTrip 2014 as the first. And Aaron and crew are aiming to make 2015 the best! 

You all coordinated a gathering for the purpose of celebrating and enjoying the Model S and Tesla. I'd call that an event! ;) I get ya though. Just thought it was interesting. You should give yourselves more credit for being awesome and disproving that crap article that passes for "journalism" these days.

I do like that we are sticking with a road trip theme each year, though!

Come join us for the largest East Coast gathering of Tesla Owners!

@TeslaRoadTrip 2015 - Reach the Beach, April 17-19th 2015

Rally numbers are being snapped up, so register early and secure your number!

IMG_6073.jpg
IMG_6081.jpg
IMG_6085.jpg
IMG_6087.jpg
IMG_6095.jpg

All -

Registration and Prepayment for our wonderful all-you-can-eat buffet lunch at Hooper's Crab House in Ocean City is now open! Please click on the link below to see the menu, prepay for your lunch and order event decals for you car!

Please note: You must be registered for the event to attend the lunch. See the Wiki Post (#2) in this thread to register.

Hooper's Crab House Menu & Prepayment!

Decal.jpg

Last edited: