Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

@TeslaRoadTrip 2015 - "Reach the Beach" - April 17th-19th, 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just ordered my decals from delanman on Sunday, so hoping I will have a chance to show them off on my Pearl White at RIR.

Cat

I'll be down there for the RIR event and had always planned on having my decals on my car for the trip down and for the event... Good advertising to get more people to attend!

See you there!

Aaron

David

If you ordered the oval door decals with your lunch then they will be mailed to you along with your Rally Numbers.

Those that don't order the decals can pick up their Rally Numbers when they check-in at the event.

Thanks!
Aaron

I've already pre-registered for the event (rally #69), and also just sent in my $37 for Saturday's lunch affair. However, as a stroke of good luck, my friends from New York and California are joining me (as passengers in my Tesla) for the weekend. We plan to do our own thing Saturday night, but we'll be there for 95% of the other Saturday events. This includes lunch.

How do I go about adding them to the event? They both will be partaking in Saturday's seafood buffet ($37 x2)-- is that the only item they need to pay for since they are just passengers otherwise? Aaron, please let me know what other fees they may need to cover, and advise me so that I can send you PayPal for their lunch + extras as needed. Thanks! - Ari

Serenity is ready to "Reach the Beach"! Are you?

More information & registration at: http://teslaroadtrip.org

IMG_6254_SM.jpg
IMG_6255_SM.jpg

Aaron

Any word on Caravans from points west? Lots of dropouts. I'll me coming in from LA via Macedonia SC

Just to be clear.. I am still coming from Ohio via the Macedonia SC. However, my friends decided to join me and I need to accommodate them. One of them is driving from Buffalo NY to Cleveland OH on Thursday night. On Friday morning we will make our way east, however our other friend is FLYING in from Los Angeles, CA and will be arriving at BWI Baltimore airport on Friday evening (5:09 PM EST). So we will be sidestepping the trip at that point to pick him up, and go visit another 4th friend/person in Baltimore for dinner/festivities. We will not reach the official hotel until midnight on Friday night, because of these extracurricular events.

HOWEVER.... my friend (NY) and I would totally love to join along with you from OH to MD for the route:
1- Macedonia Supercharger
2- Cranberry Township Supercharger
3- Somerset Supercharger
4- Hagerstown Supercharger
5- BWI (we split prior obviously)

Based on my math, with stopping to charge, and eating, I really expected that travel time for our journey (Ohio to BWI Airport) to be around 7-hours. It may be less, and traffic could always make it more. It is about 370 miles roughly, which at 60 MPH would be 6-hours without charge or meal times. At this moment we plan to leave the Macedonia SC around 9:00 AM, which actually will get us to the airport 1-hour early. However, there are a few spots along the way that we could sidetrack if we wanted. What time did you plan to leave the Ohio SC station? We'd be thrilled to join you, but something tells me you plan to leave that location earlier, if even on Friday/AM?

Just to be clear.. I am still coming from Ohio via the Macedonia SC. However, my friends decided to join me and I need to accommodate them. One of them is driving from Buffalo NY to Cleveland OH on Thursday night. On Friday morning we will make our way east, however our other friend is FLYING in from Los Angeles, CA and will be arriving at BWI Baltimore airport on Friday evening (5:09 PM EST). So we will be sidestepping the trip at that point to pick him up, and go visit another 4th friend/person in Baltimore for dinner/festivities. We will not reach the official hotel until midnight on Friday night, because of these extracurricular events.

HOWEVER.... my friend (NY) and I would totally love to join along with you from OH to MD for the route:
1- Macedonia Supercharger
2- Cranberry Township Supercharger
3- Somerset Supercharger
4- Hagerstown Supercharger
5- BWI (we split prior obviously)

Based on my math, with stopping to charge, and eating, I really expected that travel time for our journey (Ohio to BWI Airport) to be around 7-hours. It may be less, and traffic could always make it more. It is about 370 miles roughly, which at 60 MPH would be 6-hours without charge or meal times. At this moment we plan to leave the Macedonia SC around 9:00 AM, which actually will get us to the airport 1-hour early. However, there are a few spots along the way that we could sidetrack if we wanted. What time did you plan to leave the Ohio SC station? We'd be thrilled to join you, but something tells me you plan to leave that location earlier, if even on Friday/AM?

We were looking at leaving Macedonia at around 9am, so... PERFECT

We were looking at leaving Macedonia at around 9am, so... PERFECT

YAY!! -- I know that Nikoleta from Chicago was also going to maybe pass through... but her schedule was going to not necessarily jive with that. Would be great if she does, but understand that might not happen. Regardless, anyone who reads this and wants to join, please plan to arrive at the Macedonia charger prior to 9am EST Friday April 17, to join us for a 9am departure.

mrElbe

Really sorry to see/hear that! I just got my car back about a week ago after someone backed into her in a parking lot and dented the front hood... So I know the pain! We have another person driving down from Collingwood, Ontario. He is coming down a little early to visit family in White Plains, NY (right near me) and we will be caravanning down to the event. Would you like me to reach out to him to see if you can tag along?

Aaron

- - - Updated - - -

NoMoGas

Did the person driving from Oklahoma ever get in touch with you? I told her you'd be driving from CA and might be taking the newer route east through Kansas and MO and perhaps she could caravan with you. I pointed her to this and the other thread that arijay started.

PS - I live in NY and after the event (Sunday morning) myself and a Boston friend Ben (cinergi - Sig Owner) will be driving up to Lewes, DE and taking the Cape May Ferry across to Cape May, NJ and continuing up from there - much more scenic but about the same amount of time to drive up DE back into NJ - Would you like to join us? I think we will shoot for the 11:15am ferry - it's 1.25 hour drive at 43 miles from Salisbury. Then 108 miles from Cape May to the Hamilton, NJ Supercharger.

http://www.capemaylewesferry.com

Aaron

Last edited: