Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@tshields so out of curiosity, where are these being shipped from? Utah? - reason I ask - I got a UPS alert on something being shipped from there and this is the only package I know off that is unaccounted for.
Yes, We ship from Utah and TN. It was most likely a trunk/frunk mat set as we resumed shipment of those. You should’ve received an automated email from our system notifying you which item is being sent out with a tracking number. I’m on it right now and will get this fixed immediately. In the mean time please PM me your order number

Yes, We ship from Utah and TN. It was most likely a trunk/frunk mat set as we resumed shipment of those. You should’ve received an automated email from our system notifying you which item is being sent out with a tracking number. I’m on it right now and will get this fixed immediately. In the mean time please PM me your order number
Much appreciated !! thanks for this and looking forward. Glad things are getting back to some sense of normalcy (maybe :) )

I received frunk and trunk set two days ago by surprise because I did not get a notification on the email. Our dogs were looking at the windows all the time and I saw big box. The frunk and trunk set are good quality and fit well. I am still waiting for the interior mat set. If they ship from Utah then it will take 2-3 days to get to California.

I received frunk and trunk set two days ago by surprise because I did not get a notification on the email. Our dogs were looking at the windows all the time and I saw big box. The frunk and trunk set are good quality and fit well. I am still waiting for the interior mat set. If they ship from Utah then it will take 2-3 days to get to California.
Quality good .. no doubt .. somehow i am not 100% satisfied with the fit .. my frunk mat has gaps and is not a snug fit and the trunk mat is probably half an inch away from the trunk sill - again not sure if it is designed as such ... just seeing other brand videos my expectations were not met ..

Quality good .. no doubt .. somehow i am not 100% satisfied with the fit .. my frunk mat has gaps and is not a snug fit and the trunk mat is probably half an inch away from the trunk sill - again not sure if it is designed as such ... just seeing other brand videos my expectations were not met ..
Do you have a picture of the fitament? I have their trunk mat too but not the car yet but have been curious on how well it fit.

38905EFC-69F8-4FC2-AF61-F89548A229A7.jpeg
B62BEB2D-828D-4554-BC6C-FFEB9DA238CC.jpeg

I checked again this morning, yes you are right quality is good, no doubt but it does not fit snugly. The size is a little smaller as seen on 2nd picture. It can move left and right, front and back. I am not sure if other brands will do the same. It is hard to get products with 100% fitment.

Last edited:
View attachment 725048View attachment 725051
I checked again this morning, yes you are right quality is good, no doubt but it does not fit snugly. The size is a little smaller as seen on 2nd picture. It can move left and right, front and back. I am not sure if other brands will do the same. It is hard to get products with 100% fitment.
Yup exactly my fitting … I just hope the floor mats fit better

I’m still waiting for my 2021 MY floor mats I ordered back in May. A status was suppose to be provided after supply cleared customs, but I have not heard anything. (Order 1357)

I feel like I’m always the one reaching out for a status update and it’s getting a bit ridiculous.

I’m still waiting for my 2021 MY floor mats I ordered back in May. A status was suppose to be provided after supply cleared customs, but I have not heard anything. (Order 1357)

I feel like I’m always the one reaching out for a status update and it’s getting a bit ridiculous.
Our mats have landed at the port of Los Angeles, cleared customs and have been unloaded. On the 12th of this month they were picked up via truck and is currently being transported to our warehouse in Salt Lake City, UT. We are expecting to receive them any day now. Our last update on our site was on the 19th and will post an update on our announcement banner on our site tomorrow/Tuesday (10/25-26) and will be sending out an email to all customers once they arrive.

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CONSTANTLY UPDATE OUR ANNOUNCEMNT BANNER ON OUR WEBSITE.

Attachments

• 6BACAE2B-9818-469D-BE75-BE0030651645.jpeg
    6BACAE2B-9818-469D-BE75-BE0030651645.jpeg
    285.7 KB · Views: 51
Our mats have landed at the port of Los Angeles, cleared customs and have been unloaded. On the 12th of this month they were picked up via truck and is currently being transported to our warehouse in Salt Lake City, UT. We are expecting to receive them any day now. Our last update on our site was on the 19th and will post an update on our announcement banner on our site tomorrow/Tuesday (10/25-26) and will be sending out an email to all customers once they arrive.

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CONSTANTLY UPDATE OUR ANNOUNCEMNT BANNER ON OUR WEBSITE.
I have an order placed for a 7 seater set. Will you ship out the first and second rows soon and then ship the 3rd row in December or is the whole order on hold until December because it’s a “7 seater” order?