Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was just assigned a VIN #5YJYGDEEXMF260794

LR/Blue/19/5 Seater/Tow Package

Unfortunately, for me I am out of town for Labor Day and will not be able to take delivery. So, someone is going to be lucky soon.
It may be too late for you,, but I was talking to a Tesla SA at my SC today about possibly missing a delivery due to my wife being out of town on business when our M3 LR arrives later this month. He said that we could sign all of the documents prior to arrival and either I could pick it up alone or they could drop it off at our house. As long as all of the paperwork is completed prior to pickup date, we won't lose our M3.

We've officially gone down the Tesla rabbit hole. Our M3 LR is arriving in a few weeks and we decided to place an order for a MY LR in white on white with the tow hitch. January delivery date, of course but with the M3 coming this month, my Tesla fix will be satisfied...for awhile. 😄 The M3 order to delivery time is going to be about 6 measly weeks. 4 months waiting for the MY is going to seem like forever!

It may be too late for you,, but I was talking to a Tesla SA at my SC today about possibly missing a delivery due to my wife being out of town on business when our M3 LR arrives later this month. He said that we could sign all of the documents prior to arrival and either I could pick it up alone or they could drop it off at our house. As long as all of the paperwork is completed prior to pickup date, we won't lose our M3.
Good advice but I let it go...let someone else get one. I got one earlier in the year. I can wait till next year if I have too for the other one.

Ordered MY on 7/10.. Had EDD for 9/10-9/21. Later it was changed to 9/28-9/30. I was happy that it looked a shorter window so must be firm. Now it changed to 10/11-10/31.
How do I confirm that i have completed all required information and steps from my side? The SA is not reachable or responsive.

Ordered MY on 7/10.. Had EDD for 9/10-9/21. Later it was changed to 9/28-9/30. I was happy that it looked a shorter window so must be firm. Now it changed to 10/11-10/31.
How do I confirm that i have completed all required information and steps from my side? The SA is not reachable or responsive.
I think your EDD is accurate. The smaller window against end-of-quarter is them just trying to squeeze you into an EOQ delivery. That is why you see 9/28-9/30. The smaller window is rarely good when up against end of quarter. Just a small chance it'll happen (this far out for EOQ).

Just my .02c

Ended up finding a car from inventory and taking delivery on 9/18 rather than the original early/mid November EDD!

MYLR/MSM/Black/20inch/NoTow/NoFSD.

Glad to hear that Easton installed PPF and OEM front mud flaps. Will be interested to see if it's on mine.
Do you religiously check on the inventory page or have some sort of automatic alerting? I've been looking but there's never any inventory on MYLR only the PLAID.

Do you religiously check on the inventory page or have some sort of automatic alerting? I've been looking but there's never any inventory on MYLR only the PLAID.
At first I was using ev-cpo but it didn’t refresh fast enough for me. I ended up finding a discord channel that alerted every time one came available and just waited for something that came up that matched what I was looking for. The problem with using the inventory site is it limits based on range of your zip code. The one I grabbed is coming from Washington state. I’ll have to see if I can find that discord server/channel again and I’ll send it to you.

EDIT:

Oh and a couple other things.

- If the car is NEW (either fresh inventory or a demo) and has FSD on it, it can be removed. Mine originally had FSD on it and I was able to remove it after submitting the payment by chatting with Tesla on the order page.

- Depending on where it’s coming from, you may have to pay a fee to transport it to a local SC.

Oh and a couple other things.

- If the car is NEW (either fresh inventory or a demo) and has FSD on it, it can be removed. Mine originally had FSD on it and I was able to remove it after submitting the payment by chatting with Tesla on the order page.

- Depending on where it’s coming from, you may have to pay a fee to transport it to a local SC.
That great info thanks for sharing

Can you tell me how to use DISCORD and more specifically, how to access this program you created? It sounds great!
I clicked on your link and created an account but now I'm stuck and unable to figure out how to get to your program. TY
dkizer

O/D: 07/14; MYLR WH/WH 19"; 5-seat; HITCH=no; FSD=no; Current EDD: 10/05-10/25

Last edited:
Can you tell me how to use DISCORD and more specifically, how to access this program you created? It sounds great!
I clicked on your link and created an account but now I'm stuck and unable to figure out how to get to your program. TY
dkizer

O/D: 07/14; MYLR WH/WH 19"; 5-seat; HITCH=no; FSD=no; Current EDD: 10/05-10/25
I didn’t create this. I just found it and utilized it to find me a car.
Once you create an account and connect to the server, there will be channels that correspond to build variants (3/Y, LR/Perf, US/Can). Find the channel(s) that are for the specs you’re looking for and turn on notifications. You’ll get pinged by the Discord app when a new one shows up.

I didn’t create this. I just found it and utilized it to find me a car.
Once you create an account and connect to the server, there will be channels that correspond to build variants (3/Y, LR/Perf, US/Can). Find the channel(s) that are for the specs you’re looking for and turn on notifications. You’ll get pinged by the Discord app when a new one shows up.
When I click that link it says I'm not invited. I do use discord. Would love to get and invite link for it. Looking for a MYLR black/black US, preferably near NC. My current delivery sometime out in March as of yesterday... but then today it said squat :(

When I click that link it says I'm not invited. I do use discord. Would love to get and invite link for it. Looking for a MYLR black/black US, preferably near NC. My current delivery sometime out in March as of yesterday... but then today it said squat :(